What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

texasjack

Veteran
Lock n load peeps....if you ain't got one
You better get one

Supreme Court rules on major gun laws case on right to concealed carry for self-defense - 6abc Philadelphia

Alfred-E-Newman-Hitaman-94421 (1).jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will the public be shocked when they learn the truth about all of the FAKENEWS they've been fed?

School Shootings
Mass Shootings
War based on False-Flags
Biological Warfare
This list can go on and on and on...
Bullshit about stolen elections
candy as thumb drives
wealth where there is not so much
John Miller
John Barron
It was Antifa...Antifa did it
many are saying....on and on

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Huxley quote is a perfect description of the behaviour Hempy exhibits as he drools over, supposed court-martials, executions and deaths of contrived arch-enemies; fantasies of the people opposing his views humbling themselves before him in realization of their error. Say it ain't so!

Remember those doors of perception I warned you about? (also from Aldous)

Hempy McNoodle

The Huxley quote is a perfect description of the behaviour Hempy exhibits as he drools over, supposed court-martials, executions and deaths of contrived arch-enemies; fantasies of the people opposing his views humbling themselves before him in realization of their error. Say it ain't so!

Remember those doors of perception I warned you about? (also from Aldous)
Not true. Of course hempy wants proper justice under the law and, yes, in many cases that will mean death penalties (as appropriate). But, as far as 'We The People,' we need to come together and heal. State's Rights are a good way to go about it. State's rights will help decompress a lot of the political tension in the US. There will be plenty of 'I told you so's.' But, MAGA is not about inflicting hate. It is about making America Great (the rest of the world will follow).

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not true. Of course hempy wants proper justice under the law and, yes, in many cases that will mean death penalties (as appropriate). But, as far as 'We The People,' we need to come together and heal. State's Rights are a good way to go about it. State's rights will help decompress a lot of the political tension in the US. There will be plenty of 'I told you so's.' But, MAGA is not about inflicting hate. It is about making America Great (the rest of the world will follow).
Pure Bullshite!! You have clearly rejoiced at the deaths and misfortune of others, even with emojis. Why would you deem a death penalty appropriate for any anti-government action? Doors of perception.

Hempy McNoodle

So what about you Hempy. Do you think BIG government has the right to impose their religious dogma upon the people? Do you think they have the right to legislate medical procedures? Can they tell me I can or cannot get an artificial hip or elbow?
What do you mean by BIG government? Hempy believes in freedom of religion and separation of church and state. I do not believe medical procedures can or should be legislated. This is one reason we have a supreme court (incase legislatures try to legislate medical procedures).

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you mean by BIG government? Hempy believes in freedom of religion and separation of church and state. I do not believe medical procedures can or should be legislated. This is one reason we have a supreme court (incase legislatures try to legislate medical procedures).
The SC is only another part of government. Should government have anything to do with abortion?

Hempy McNoodle

The SC is only another part of government. Should government have anything to do with abortion?
As I've mentioned before, I'm a firm believer in the promise of the US constitution. If it is constitutional, I don't have to like it, but I will accept it. I have always been pro choice, but much less so lately. I believe that abortion is constitutional, but not under Roe V Wade. Roe V Wade was bad jurisprudence.

Three Berries

SCOTUS didn't outlaw abortion. It only turned it back to a states rights issue which is should have been all along. I predict abortion will become big biz for some blue states. CA has already said so and IL has the laws already in place.

Should further condense the ideological groupings too. Birds of a feather.....