What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

med4u

Veteran
I'm sure this will go smoothly.

They gotta justify that $12bn police budget somehow.

The streets will flow with blood,crime rates will plummet,street justice heros
Will be hailed national icons with body count tabulations and video tracked on twitter

12bn is a deal for glorified clean up crews

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

Are you going to run out and get yer gun Hempy?
Hempy likes nature and camping and getting away from the humans. A few years ago, Hempy brought his girlfriend camping and chose a random National Forest campground in order to avoid the over crowded state parks. There was no one else out there in the forest and it was a nice time. The next morning, Hempy noticed that there was a bathroom in the campground and it had a men's side and a women's side each with a little stick figure sign. The women's sign was all shot up. That was when I decided to purchase a gun, to protect my lady (at the time). I need opportunities to get away and relax in nature, but these areas are very remote and leaves a person or couple very vulnerable. Hempy is not a big gun fan, but just like any tool, it's better to have one and not need it, than to need one and not have it.

Since then, violent crime in the US has skyrocketed. So, Hempy is glad he got one when he did. The value of Hempy's firearm has also skyrocketed! So, in a pinch Hempy could always sell it. But that would have to be a hell of a pinch.

Three Berries

f5c7751de6509afb5d02068509aa7e1c.png

med4u

Veteran

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hempy likes nature and camping and getting away from the humans. A few years ago, Hempy brought his girlfriend camping and chose a random National Forest campground in order to avoid the over crowded state parks. There was no one else out there in the forest and it was a nice time. The next morning, Hempy noticed that there was a bathroom in the campground and it had a men's side and a women's side each with a little stick figure sign. The women's sign was all shot up. That was when I decided to purchase a gun, to protect my lady (at the time). I need opportunities to get away and relax in nature, but these areas are very remote and leaves a person or couple very vulnerable. Hempy is not a big gun fan, but just like any tool, it's better to have one and not need it, than to need one and not have it.

Since then, violent crime in the US has skyrocketed. So, Hempy is glad he got one when he did. The value of Hempy's firearm has also skyrocketed! So, in a pinch Hempy could always sell it. But that would have to be a hell of a pinch.
So if you just noticed bullet holes in an outhouse, it does not sound as if you have spent much time in the wilderness, eh?
Of course your gun will help offer you security against those pesky Italians and their vote changing satellites.