• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Well I also enjoyed the Orange Man dumb moron stuff, especially him holding up the phony graph and muttering about stolen votes. If nothing else the presentation is a good reminder why he was 'got rid of'.
Trump's a genius, he plays them all. Your 1/6 investigation is just another trap and will boomerang when it's shown that Trump offered help and the Dems turned it down.

1/6 riot in the halls of Congress is what the Globalsit wanted. They had to stop any state from doing a recertify.

It's playing out. Just sitting back here waiting on the riots for the summer and hoping the power doesn't go out here in my Progressive Fossil Fuel is the enemy state.

Hempy McNoodle

aSz3Zv7JCoVJ.jpeg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump's a genius, he plays them all. Your 1/6 investigation is just another trap and will boomerang when it's shown that Trump offered help and the Dems turned it down.

1/6 riot in the halls of Congress is what the Globalsit wanted. They had to stop any state from doing a recertify.

It's playing out. Just sitting back here waiting on the riots for the summer and hoping the power doesn't go out here in my Progressive Fossil Fuel is the enemy state.
Although I do appreciate the offer of ownership of the investigation, I am far from claiming it, even remotely. Your retort does not detract from my entertainment from the 'moronory' displayed by 'your' genius in his endeavors to win over the weak-minded. His role as dumb asshole has long stood in my observations of him and conclusions drawn, far further back in time than his political announcement.

As stated previously, if all crooked elections in the US were straightened out, in all likelihood Hilary Clinton and Al Gore would have both held office.

The way things stand, I do not believe it makes much difference who is in charge.

Three Berries

Although I do appreciate the offer of ownership of the investigation, I am far from claiming it, even remotely. Your retort does not detract from my entertainment from the 'moronory' displayed by 'your' genius in his endeavors to win over the weak-minded. His role as dumb asshole has long stood in my observations of him and conclusions drawn, far further back in time than his political announcement.

As stated previously, if all crooked elections in the US were straightened out, in all likelihood Hilary Clinton and Al Gore would have both held office.

The way things stand, I do not believe it makes much difference who is in charge.
I don't think the real Trump is anything like what you or I know of him. But whatever he is or is doing it's working as he is gaining former Dem voters by the thousands every day. And his primary endorsements are winning at a huge win/loss ratio.

It's almost like it's all planned and we are watching a movie or two or three....

Latest posts

Latest posts