• Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I vote for a fifth option in the poll choices;

"Yes/Maybe, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with the contents of this thread."
Hey, I was greatly awakened before Hempy was born....not to be confused with woken...er...well I knew some guys who knew some guys who burned down some deep state shit.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think the real Trump is anything like what you or I know of him. But whatever he is or is doing it's working as he is gaining former Dem voters by the thousands every day. And his primary endorsements are winning at a huge win/loss ratio.

It's almost like it's all planned and we are watching a movie or two or three....
So then he does not really believe the votes were stolen, instantly channeled to Biden? It's all a ruse? He is not really an outstanding idiot?

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy just planted his next crop and is excited to get things growing! :plant grow:

Three Berries

So then he does not really believe the votes were stolen, instantly channeled to Biden? It's all a ruse? He is not really an outstanding idiot?
I don't know. But he is not the bumbling idiot the media portrays him as. He has security and intelligence that rivals US IC community.

Why do you think the media that has been after a man for the last 20 years and cannot find any dirt to stick, would be fair in their reporting on Trump? Things weren't like that in the 80s. He was a Media and Democrat darling.

The failed impeachments should wake all but the dead up, unless they are safe in their illusions.

Hempy McNoodle

Who's ready for the BOOMERANG!?

7acf8NSxp6VU.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts