What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Trumps statement ended with a lie........it obviously was not disqualifying for Derschowitz, Star or Acosta and remember Trump only hires the best. you post this BS with such pride, as if were true, yet you stay quiet and say nothing regarding the Pedophile Protectors in the Republican party.

Dont forget that Donald J Trump doesnt really care about victims of child sex trafficking like he wants the Trumpetts to believe because if he did then he would have never Appointed Alex Acosta to a high position in his administration and he would have not allowed Alan Derschowitz or Ken Star to represent him in his impeachment hearings.

It was Ken Star & Alan Derschowitz who represented the Pedophile Jeffery Epstein and worked a sweat heart deal with the Federal Prosecutor of South Florida Alex Acosta, allowing Epstein to get away with Only 1 yr in county jail in which he was allowed to go home during the day to work.

I get it that the defense attorneys were doing their job, representing their client to the best of their abilities but this goes beyond that and becomes criminal. Acosta and the Judge in the case should face the hard tough questions from Republicans like Graham, Cotton, Hawley and Cruz regarding how easy Epsteins sentence was.........oh wait, they really only care about these things if they think it will allow them to score some hits on their political rivals or have greater standing with their base.

every time republicans holler democrats are pedophiles they only do so out of political convenience.

"Democrats make me ashamed to be American, Republicans make me ashamed to be fucking Human" Magni Khan florida growers thread contributor from years ago, he ran this sig but its fitting for todays political climate.

peace

Trump offered positions to the enemy as well as good people (this is all a giant sting operation). I don't know if Derschowitz is guilty or not. He claims to have evidence that proves his innocence. I don't have an opinion on his guilt or lack, thereof. I also, don't care if someone is Dem or Rep. I judge people by the content of their character.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nope, easily answered. a woman is someone who, when asked where she wants to go out to eat at, says "i don't care. wherever you want to go..." but when you suggest ANY restaurant, will say "no, i don't like the food there..." 😎 yeah, i've been married quite a while...🙄

I remember that. Yeah I've been unattached a longish time.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Trump offered positions to the enemy as well as good people (this is all a giant sting operation).

A giant sting operation? please explain what this would be about and how relavent is it to why i posted that. i responded to trumps statement "At any other time in American History the mere defense of these perversions would be far more disqualifying" and why would trump need to have these people that close to him just for a sting operation? Doesnt a sting operation imply that leo is pursuing an active crime that was committed? Did you just assume they were in his administration just for the sting because it sounds like an excuse to justify having people in the administration that trump, by the above statement, feels are not qualified due to their handeling of the Epstein case.

I don't know if Derschowitz is guilty or not. He claims to have evidence that proves his innocence. I don't have an opinion on his guilt or lack, thereof. I also, don't care if someone is Dem or Rep. I judge people by the content of their character.

well do some critical thinking about the facts that are in the public domain. A victim of Epstein claimed she had sex with Alan Derschowitz while she was a minor.

Alan Derschowitz is a brilliant lawyer and it is not even up for debate regarding his competency and knowledge of the law.

As good of a lawyer Derschowitz is and as defamatory and slanderous as the accusation are the why hasnt Derschowitz sued the alleged underage victim for defamation & slander the the courts would force the victim to recant her accusations.

the mere fact Derschowitz never sued the victim tells me everything i need to know, he doesnt sue her because it is true.

if you have a better explanation that doesnt live in the conspiracy theory world im down to hear it.

and regarding the other response, i could be missing the point so enlighten me.

peace

audiohi

Veteran

ykct2nbwpjp81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=06e24e3e3f5f13ee866909e3379ae66416a80b88.jpg

ob1e54dvpfp81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=e1756bfd6af5f0af13d91cd31f6f8251037bc039.jpg

ypr12et1ffp81.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
Ginni knows watermarks because Steve knows.

“I hope this is true; never heard anything like this before, or even a hint of it. Possible???”

“Watermarked ballots in over 12 states have been part of a huge Trump & military white hat sting operation in 12 key battleground states”

“Biden crime family & ballot fraud co-conspirators (elected officials, bureaucrats, social media censorship mongers, fake stream media reporters, etc) are being arrested & detained for ballot fraud right now & over coming days, & will be living in barges off GITMO to face military tribunals for sedition.”

watermark.jpg

Three Berries

This is a COORDINATED takedown of corruption…it can't be denied. The sequence of events is an impossible coincidence of mutually supporting evidence…

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡 - Russia claims there are US-funded biolabs in Ukraine doing bioweapon research.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟕𝐭𝐡 - New York Times verifies that Hunter Biden's laptop is real (as are the contents)

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡 - ALL media confirms emails from laptop verify Hunter's company funded Ukraine biolabs.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/26/hunte...ng-us-bio-labs-contractor-in-ukraine-e-mails/

https://www.business-standard.com/a...biolabs-in-ukraine-russia-122032401368_1.html

https://www.newsweek.com/hunder-biden-russia-ukraine-biolab-1691618

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ilitary-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html

13b4b93b0c816c67a6d861dd46bfb31e92f0e3c568d985f052be6c60fabb3974.png

df1f0a34f861924fe98679fbdeb8e3f3aeb4720bdc7bbf8339c45410ee5ba907.png

0c69dd27aa23a89a2e5fad692997877196cd2ff31dd18f298f52498c375fa2be.png

81deb78fb416af5f41d5d38afaba2c60231b4c0092f3e209687db83c4ac991da.png