What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
'Election year summer' is of course 'BLM season.' Expect an unarmed black person to be shot (on camera) sometime between June and September.

given how LEO goes about their jobs in much of this country, i'm betting on more than one...the question is - will the "officers" be prosecuted? for once in your time on here, Stempy, you will probably be proven correct. unfortunately...

Hempy McNoodle

wlvZM1UuFMTf.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran

LOL! dumping his trash into someone elses garbage can...gonna make the Steele Dossier look like solid gold.😄 "FORMER" atty general, like Chump, FORMER president, twice impeached.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
One of life's greatest mysteries...

nope, easily answered. a woman is someone who, when asked where she wants to go out to eat at, says "i don't care. wherever you want to go..." but when you suggest ANY restaurant, will say "no, i don't like the food there..." 😎 yeah, i've been married quite a while...🙄

Morcheeba*

Veteran
It didn't just happen overnight...

Trumps statement ended with a lie........it obviously was not disqualifying for Derschowitz, Star or Acosta and remember Trump only hires the best. you post this BS with such pride, as if were true, yet you stay quiet and say nothing regarding the Pedophile Protectors in the Republican party.

Dont forget that Donald J Trump doesnt really care about victims of child sex trafficking like he wants the Trumpetts to believe because if he did then he would have never Appointed Alex Acosta to a high position in his administration and he would have not allowed Alan Derschowitz or Ken Star to represent him in his impeachment hearings.

It was Ken Star & Alan Derschowitz who represented the Pedophile Jeffery Epstein and worked a sweat heart deal with the Federal Prosecutor of South Florida Alex Acosta, allowing Epstein to get away with Only 1 yr in county jail in which he was allowed to go home during the day to work.

I get it that the defense attorneys were doing their job, representing their client to the best of their abilities but this goes beyond that and becomes criminal. Acosta and the Judge in the case should face the hard tough questions from Republicans like Graham, Cotton, Hawley and Cruz regarding how easy Epsteins sentence was.........oh wait, they really only care about these things if they think it will allow them to score some hits on their political rivals or have greater standing with their base.

every time republicans holler democrats are pedophiles they only do so out of political convenience.

"Democrats make me ashamed to be American, Republicans make me ashamed to be fucking Human" Magni Khan florida growers thread contributor from years ago, he ran this sig but its fitting for todays political climate.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts