What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

A spicy meme shared by Volcanna :tiphat:
https://www.icmag.com/forum/talk-ab...akers-corner/18074832-war?p=18094118#post1809

image_2117989.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

So what if we have research facilities. Does that make killing innocent civilians ok to you?

Potentially. What were the plans for these alleged "research" materials. What is a WMD?

There is a lot of "fog of war" and many reports that Ukrainian Nazis are killing Ukrainian civilians and blaming Russia. So, who really knows what the civilian death toll is and who is really responsible. Either way, the ultimate responsibility is on NATO and the NeoNazis (globalists).

Before you say, "it's absurd to think a country would murdeer its own citizens!" Remember that is what the Globalists all said that Assad was doing to his citizens in Syria (in that case: it was false).

Three Berries

Potentially. What were the plans for these alleged "research" materials. What is a WMD?

There is a lot of "fog of war" and many reports that Ukrainian Nazis are killing Ukrainian civilians and blaming Russia. So, who really knows what the civilian death toll is and who is really responsible. Either way, the ultimate responsibility is on NATO and the NeoNazis (globalists).

Before you say, "it's absurd to think a country would murdeer its own citizens!" Remember that is what the Globalists all said that Assad was doing to his citizens in Syria (in that case: it was false).

The NAZIs are shooting the civilians in the leg if they try and get out. And using them as a shield as to why they want to get out.

Hempy McNoodle

Musk launched another 48 satellites today for StarLink.

Wow! It makes me wonder if Musk is a military operative. Because there was an request a few months back by a Senate Commitee (I think) to prep for Operation STARFALL (which is essentially the same thing as starlink).

I think its about to get REAL exciting REAL SOON!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Wow! It makes me wonder if Musk is a military operative. Because there was an request a few months back by a Senate Commitee (I think) to prep for Operation STARFALL (which is essentially the same thing as starlink).

I think its about to get REAL exciting REAL SOON!

You never answered

So then if we are producing similar materials here you also support bombing civilians in the US?

Hempy McNoodle

You never answered

So then if we are producing similar materials here you also support bombing civilians in the US?

Think about it this way. If Haiti hosted Russian bio "safety" (weapons) labs and the Globalists all denied they were there (while warning of a "new virus") would the US be justified in taking them out? This is similar in some ways to the Cuban Missile Crisis, as well, if it helps to think of it that way.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
No. But maybe that's why we are producing them over there.

We do business all over the world. I am sure we have scientists doing things on every continent.

I do not know how the choose where. Maybe access to raw minerals?

Or maybe you are partially correct and they want weapons close to a dictator that wants to invade countries and kill people?

Hempy McNoodle

We do business all over the world. I am sure we have scientists doing things on every continent.

I do not know how the choose where. Maybe access to raw minerals?

Or maybe you are partially correct and they want weapons close to a dictator that wants to invade countries and kill people?

Bio weapons are not legal weapons of war and justify a dictatorship, ironically, because of the extreme hazard they pose against a population, particularly ethnic bioweapons (which explains why they would want a lab in Ukraine. Ukrainians are genetically indistinguishable from Russians. I bet the Neo Nazis were developing their weapons by illegally experimenting on the Ukrainians. Just a hunch. I bet we have them all over taiwan for basically the same reason. And I bet Taiwan will be next (for the same reason). I think the global Neonazis are finally being attacked (Storm!).

buzzmobile

Veteran
Think about it this way. If Haiti hosted Russian bio "safety" (weapons) labs and the Globalists all denied they were there (while warning of a "new virus") would the US be justified in taking them out? This is similar in some ways to the Cuban Missile Crisis, as well, if it helps to think of it that way.

The Monroe Doctrine is in effect in both situations.

Latest posts

Latest posts