What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Potentially. What were the plans for these alleged "research" materials. What is a WMD?

There is a lot of "fog of war" and many reports that Ukrainian Nazis are killing Ukrainian civilians and blaming Russia. So, who really knows what the civilian death toll is and who is really responsible. Either way, the ultimate responsibility is on NATO and the NeoNazis (globalists).

Before you say, "it's absurd to think a country would murdeer its own citizens!" Remember that is what the Globalists all said that Assad was doing to his citizens in Syria (in that case: it was false).

Everyone/thing I disagree with I blame on Nazis because that is all I can do because I'm so smart.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! It makes me wonder if Musk is a military operative. Because there was an request a few months back by a Senate Commitee (I think) to prep for Operation STARFALL (which is essentially the same thing as starlink).

I think its about to get REAL exciting REAL SOON!

LOL....fukin LOL

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We do business all over the world. I am sure we have scientists doing things on every continent.

I do not know how the choose where. Maybe access to raw minerals?

Or maybe you are partially correct and they want weapons close to a dictator that wants to invade countries and kill people?

First of all, Bigtaco, why are you conceding the labs even exist? Have you seen actual evidence?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bio weapons are not legal weapons of war and justify a dictatorship, ironically, because of the extreme hazard they pose against a population, particularly ethnic bioweapons (which explains why they would want a lab in Ukraine. Ukrainians are genetically indistinguishable from Russians. I bet the Neo Nazis were developing their weapons by illegally experimenting on the Ukrainians. Just a hunch. I bet we have them all over taiwan for basically the same reason. And I bet Taiwan will be next (for the same reason). I think the global Neonazis are finally being attacked (Storm!).

I bet, I bet, I bet...I smell another Hempy confessional on the horizon.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
First of all, Bigtaco, why are you conceding the labs even exist? Have you seen actual evidence?

I have not seen any evidence. The point I was trying to make is there is nothing a government can do in a building that justifies the amount of innocent people being killed.

Hempy McNoodle

The State department "spilt the beans" when they had pages for the labs on their Ukrainian Wbsites and then pulled the pages from the internet when 'conspiracy theorists' started sharing them around the web. Luckily people archived them. But, aside from that, the mainstream news has been covering these labs since 2005, when then Senator Barak Obama helped set them up under the Bush admin.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
LOL....fukin LOL

yeah, he's been expecting something "big" for months now. if he is EVER right, even partially, , we will hear about it for years. "SEE! SEE! Hempy TOLD you, but you wouldn't listen! nyahnyahnyah..." LOL! i don't think we need to worry about that any time soon, though, given his record to date as a "prognosticator"... fucking Punxsutawney Phil is a LOT more accurate...a GROUNDHOG for Christs sake.🤣

buzzmobile

Veteran
Hahahaha.....1st laughs of the day,thanks hippie n UNC 🤣

could-it-be-5bbca7.jpg

Three Berries

There is plenty of proof of the BioLabs in the Ukraine nd now Germany and Azerbaijan. The US finances over 300 labs around the world because it is illegal to do what they do on US soil. Nuland admitted it under oath in front of Congress.

ignorance is self inflicted.

Latest posts

Latest posts