What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

So what? Now you embrace the goofy guy and the term Qanon? I thought he was an actor working for Antifa. I'm so confused! Please help me understand trempy...please tell me what's true.

This is Vice. It is propaganda. Of course they use the "QAnon Shamen." I was just pointing out that even they are afraid that [NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING].

Hempy McNoodle

Nothing...

Bx5MiuoEGuR8.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

yeah but you said he never left office so all this is once again his fault

I said he was unseated. He left office. He's at office #2 now and the Military is running things for now. He's still the President, but the President is 'unseated' for now (until the military reinstates constitutional governance).

JKD

Veteran
What is the benefit of having SECRET bio-labs in Ukraine rather than at home in the US?

How secret are these bio-labs if you know about them Hempy? I don't think that's how secrets work.

It does fit in with how disinformation and propaganda are spread though...

Last edited:

moose eater

I said he was unseated. He left office. He's at office #2 now and the Military is running things for now. He's still the President, but the President is 'unseated' for now (until the military reinstates constitutional governance).

Christ Hempy, I've rarely said this to many people in this life but quit using drugs!! It's rotted your mind!! Or maybe resume using them? Or start? Something!

JKD

Veteran
This is how to make an informed forecast Hempy:

By Alexander Vindman and Dominic Cruz Bustillos
January 21, 2022 in Foreign Affairs

"Therefore, the third and most likely outcome is a full-scale Russian offensive employing land, air, and sea power on all axes of attack. In this scenario, Russia would establish air and naval superiority as quickly as possible. Some Russian ground forces would then advance toward Kharkiv and Sumy in the northeast, and others now based in Crimea and the Donbas would advance from the south and east respectively. Meanwhile, Russian forces in Belarus could directly threaten Kyiv, thereby pinning down Ukrainian forces that might otherwise move to reinforce the east and south. These forces could advance on Kyiv to hasten the Ukrainian government’s capitulation."