What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

JKD

Veteran
I wonder if it’s going to be the same person pretending to be Q, or whether this one will be a Trump insider.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

So what? Now you embrace the goofy guy and the term Qanon? I thought he was an actor working for Antifa. I'm so confused! Please help me understand trempy...please tell me what's true.

Three Berries

I see.

And in this (IMO) implausible scenario, Russian control would prevent a tactical strike how?

The bomb would already be in place made with American Uranium.

7782f3f53d86c4e9d06ef60f353b9f9f405940462ba2071df7125e04b38d40bf.png

Three Berries

Thank you for clearing that right up.

Well if you followed Q......

Unusual Russian Navy Concentration Seen In Eastern Mediterranean

https://www.navalnews.com/naval-new...-concentration-seen-in-eastern-mediterranean/

Russia-Navy-Off-Syria-Ukraine-Invasion-770x410.jpg

All The Ships In One Place

This is the concentration of essentially the entire Russian Navy in the Mediterranean, in one place. Ordinarily these vessels would be operating in distinct groups. Them being where they were showed that, for a moment, neither of the Kilo class submarines were on patrol. Neither the cruisers which are likely causing NATO significant concern.

The Slava class cruisers are primarily anti-ship platforms. For this they are each armed with 16 P-1000 Vulkan supersonic missiles. They also provide respectable area air-defense with 64 S-300F Rif missiles.

Other combatants include two Udaloy Class anti-submarine destroyers, and two general purpose frigates. The frigates, and a Buyan-M class corvette, can all carry Kalibr cruise missiles which is a weapon used in the Ukraine invasion. The Kilo Class submarines can also carry this weapon.

Naval News assesses that it is likely that the ships may have separated again into several groups. Some Russian warships may now sail to the Black Sea to directly support operations there. This will mean transiting the Bosporus Strait through Turkish waters. This will be controversial, and Ukraine has reportedlyasked Turkey to close the straits to Russian ships.

Three Berries

So basically Truth Social is being unleashed at around the same time that a massive freedom convoy heads to DC while Russia threatens to bring down their entire system and cause a cyber pandemic while Nunes simultaneously is asking who Q is and you expect my brain not to be short circuiting?
https://t.me/PepeDeluxed/18979

The Senior Software Engineer for Truth Social started his account the same day as the Q account. His handle is "justuseapen" and he has responded to the Q account at least once.

Justusea pen post.jpg
Q just use apen.jpg