What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

GiSYLOCaXtne.jpeg

Brother Nature

Sometimes I read through these threads and I'm amazed, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, but I always come back to the feeling of what the fuck happened to the US I grew up in?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Sometimes I read through these threads and I'm amazed, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, but I always come back to the feeling of what the fuck happened to the US I grew up in?

Steady diet of cheap beer and fox news and nobody is immune. Add a little YouTube and the sky is the limit.

Brother Nature

Steady diet of cheap beer and fox news and nobody is immune. Add a little YouTube and the sky is the limit.

I don't know if I agree fully with this. I grew up in Northern California, I am used to rednecks, ignorance, whatever you want to call it, but it's that 'if you're not with us you're against us' mentality of both 'sides'. Actually, it's the fact I even have to put it that way "both sides". Those on the left now have this smug group thought attitude that everyone who thinks differently than them is lesser, to the point that if you even differ on opinion a little from the mainstream thought process, you're an un-educated, trump supporting, Russia loving, redneck buffoon. I believe this attitude has pushed the right so far right that groups like Q-anon and people like fly lo and three berries now hold 'valid' opinions that others listen to. There's no discussion, it's all ego based arguments on anything and everything, there's no grey area any more, it's become black and white, or red and blue, like the crips and bloods, and it's about as stupid as those two gangs of the same minority race killing each other over turf when they could work together and make more money. You're supposed to be a country by the people and for the people, but you're all too busy infighting about first world problems to make any progress in the country, fuck you guys are regressing in most of the worlds opinion, you've even gone back to the cold war era of international politics. You should be working together against the common enemy which is your government, not each other.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I agree that it was a pretty harsh crackdown (I saw harsher in my day = Vancouver smoke in and Kent State) however if those truckers were blasting their horns in my neighborhood, I would have organized a hit squad to cut their airlines. Now this could be called hearsay but my friend's friends had their apartment doors chained and a fire set in the lobby during the protest period. It could have easily been done by another element but all the shit ads up, people complain to the cops and so it goes.

In contrast, the real revolutionaries and the ones really waking up carried out a perfect raid on the kind of SHIT Trump and his puny son support and push; oil and gas > stupid muthafukas.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know if I agree fully with this. I grew up in Northern California, I am used to rednecks, ignorance, whatever you want to call it, but it's that 'if you're not with us you're against us' mentality of both 'sides'. Actually, it's the fact I even have to put it that way "both sides". Those on the left now have this smug group thought attitude that everyone who thinks differently than them is lesser, to the point that if you even differ on opinion a little from the mainstream thought process, you're an un-educated, trump supporting, Russia loving, redneck buffoon. I believe this attitude has pushed the right so far right that groups like Q-anon and people like fly lo and three berries now hold 'valid' opinions that others listen to. There's no discussion, it's all ego based arguments on anything and everything, there's no grey area any more, it's become black and white, or red and blue, like the crips and bloods, and it's about as stupid as those two gangs of the same minority race killing each other over turf when they could work together and make more money. You're supposed to be a country by the people and for the people, but you're all too busy infighting about first world problems to make any progress in the country, fuck you guys are regressing in most of the worlds opinion, you've even gone back to the cold war era of international politics. You should be working together against the common enemy which is your government, not each other.

It's because everyone, both sides, bought the propaganda conceived to bring out that behaviour.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never heard of that happening. Are you just trying to scare people out of opening my links??? :chin:

Not just your links. Many .... and you've never heard of cookies? I know that it does not happen with legit youtube but who knows with the shit you post.

Doctor M

can anyone name a religion that does not allow vaccination? just SAYING that it is "against my religion" will never pass the sniff test. otherwise, morons would claim EVERYTHING is against their "religion". paying taxes, having a drivers license, obeying speed limits etc. i'll wait...Christian Scientists often say they won't be vaccinated, because they believe prayer will cure you, lol.. well, i say that "God helps those that help themselves". NO major religion bans them, none. Christian Scientists often let their children die while waiting for God to answer their prayers instead of taking them to a doctor...that's not "religion", it is willful ignorance & stupidity. jmho

Dutch Reformed church

Hempy McNoodle

^“The science was an excuse they used in order to control people’s lives and rule people in a way that they felt was appropriate while they played by their own rules.”

Brother Nature

Dutch Reformed church

I wanted to point out that everyone knows the Dutch Reform Church is code for the Democratic Republic of Congo, which we also all know is the original breeding ground for Democrats. Obama was spawned there out of an orgy consisting of Hillary Clinton, Denzel Washington, Eva Braun, Justin Trudeau, Geoffrey Epstein, Princess Diana, Ghandi, Putins Daughter and an unwilling George and Barbara Bush accompanied by an also unwilling goat, I believe it was Argentinian. Oh, and an overly willing Colen Powell followed by Tony Blair. Bill Clinton was caught wanking Dick Cheney off in the closet while they watched and tortured little Hatian kids...

buzzmobile

Veteran
I wanted to point out that everyone knows the Dutch Reform Church is code for the Democratic Republic of Congo, which we also all know is the original breeding ground for Democrats. Obama was spawned there out of an orgy consisting of Hillary Clinton, Denzel Washington, Eva Braun, Justin Trudeau, Geoffrey Epstein, Princess Diana, Ghandi, Putins Daughter and an unwilling George and Barbara Bush accompanied by an also unwilling goat, I believe it was Argentinian. Oh, and an overly willing Colen Powell followed by Tony Blair. Bill Clinton was caught wanking Dick Cheney off in the closet while they watched and tortured little Hatian kids...

You forgot to mention Idi Amin.