What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Humanity: Come Together Now.

The Time is Now.

Timing is everything.

How did the Nazis gain control the minds of the German people?

Fear? Driven by propaganda?

How did the Neo Nazis do it?

Fear? Driven by propaganda?

Three Berries

The Great Awakening.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remember whaen it was announced that aspirin can help reduce your chances of getting COVID? And then the next day all these mockingbird media articles were published about how daily aspirin is no longer recommended for various health concerns like heart-attack prevention..

Remember I said it first;>

armedoldhippy

Veteran

moron; the people are NOT united, just further divided. nearly 70% of Canadians in a recent poll said "enough is enough. you don't like being told to get vaccinated as a safety measure to keep yourself and others safe. now shut the fuck up & get out of the way of progress". Canadians are FAR more vaccinated than Americans, and good for them... I applaud their willingness to help in a crisis.👍

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Remember whaen it was announced that aspirin can help reduce your chances of getting COVID? And then the next day all these mockingbird media articles were published about how daily aspirin is no longer recommended for various health concerns like heart-attack prevention..

got a source for that, aspirin RE covid? LOL! too many people were taking aspirin daily to hopefully ward off strokes etc because someone (not their doctor) said it was a good idea. too much aspirin can cause bleeding in the digestive system , and if your doctor has not diagnosed you for a severe chance of stroke, heart attack et al, it is safer to NOT take aspirin daily. i used to think you were just stupid (you are) but it looks like you are actually taking malign positions deliberately to hurt people now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got a source for that, aspirin RE covid? LOL! too many people were taking aspirin daily to hopefully ward off strokes etc because someone (not their doctor) said it was a good idea. too much aspirin can cause bleeding in the digestive system , and if your doctor has not diagnosed you for a severe chance of stroke, heart attack et al, it is safer to NOT take aspirin daily. i used to think you were just stupid (you are) but it looks like you are actually taking malign positions deliberately to hurt people now.

psychotic breaks are never pretty...feed the most benign person nothing but fear and paranoia and sooner or later someone is going postal

Three Berries

moron; the people are NOT united, just further divided. nearly 70% of Canadians in a recent poll said "enough is enough. you don't like being told to get vaccinated as a safety measure to keep yourself and others safe. now shut the fuck up & get out of the way of progress". Canadians are FAR more vaccinated than Americans, and good for them... I applaud their willingness to help in a crisis.👍

A vaccine that is no good and experimental. Go take a hike forcing that on people. But that is what this is all about. Dividing the people on the side of good and evil. Then let the people decide what side they want to stand with. Good thing it's fluid.

And your polls are about as good as the freedom in Canada now. Todays polls only support the lies.

The people will be united when the full scale of crimes of the élite and political powerful are known. Just a prediction from Mr 17th letter.

Hempy McNoodle

Microbeman has stepped forward as my source :smoker:

Three Berries

Anyone who is injured by an aspirin a day has menu choices issues. Besides they recommend the 81 mg size.

You could take rat poison (warfarin/Coumadin), that's what the DR would prescribe. And then you have to get blood test to make sure the level is correct. Some would call that a racket if a lowly baby aspirin will do the job.

Disclaimer: I took three 325 mg aspirins a day for decades. Down to 3 81 mg a day.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Microbeman has stepped forward as my source :smoker:

Ha ha. My experience was taking aspirin 500 mg every 4 to 8 hours when infected and very sick with covid in 2020. I took it to prevent (I hypothesized) blood clotting but it also lowered fever. I do not know if it has any efficacy prophylacticly but in my case I doubt it. I did not have clotting and my lungs were not affected.

Latest posts

Latest posts