What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
turns out all that crack pipe talk was just another far right smear campaign. will people like hempy ever acknowledge that? of course not.

it will either be "just a joke" or "they fell into the trap!" maybe we should post a poll & let people vote on which is more likely...😎

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Ottawa police have been caught staging a FALSE-FLAG (literally)...

so, right-wing protesters show up trying to disrupt a celebration for someone, who is currently a LEO who volunteered for an overseas posting & is rewarded for his work. and this qualifies as a "false flag" how, exactly? i'll be interested in your "interpretation" of this event. how far down the rabbit hole does THIS one go? i aint got all day to waste on this shit in spite of being retired...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
When Hempy gets outed for being wrong he spams the thread for several pages.

I've noticed this also. Burying the truth in the mud.

I don't smoke crack. But to be honest I was hoping to get a Biden crack pipe somehow. Would be a great way to smoke dmt. Not to mention just funny to own.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ole crackpipe
download.png

images.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

Will you please explain to us how you personally determine what news is factual and which is not?

​​​​​​

Since this particular story is now called into question, I make no determination. The only way to know for sure would be to open up one of these smoking kits and see what's in them. But, even then, was the kit altered to help the Biden admin? Are deep state cronies going to remove items from each kit in order to make Biden not look so bad?

Why did it take two weeks for them to try to work out an angle to spin? Why don't they clearly state that the kits do not contain "smoking devices?" The "fact checks" leave more questions than they answer (typical of fake 'fact checkers'). Instead, most of the articles say that there are no "crack pipes," while mentioning kits in other countries which contain "glass stems." So, are they saying," these aren't "crack pipes," the kits contain "glass stems" (which can be used for other substances, not just crack)?

med4u

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220223_135618.jpg Views:	21 Size:	43.3 KB ID:	18081564

fy22-harm-reduction-nofo.pdf ....

See page 10 ...safe smoking kit/accessories

Make sure to use the lip balm before wrapping your lips around that glass cock/CNN fake news...whichever you choose to suck on
Jen nut Psacki is technically correct...not one mention of "crack pipe"...nice now the whole
show will be shut down over crack pipes
Democrat Suicide Party....

Attachments

• fy22-harm-reduction-nofo.pdf
    669.7 KB · Views: 92

Latest posts

Latest posts