What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Greetings All,

Welcome to The Great Awakening Thread. I decided to create this thread as a space to track current events and to share news and information regarding this historic period of time we are living thru and events we are witnessing and to help each other make sense out of what is happening around the world and why. I've been thinking about starting this thread for a few weeks now and feel the time is right.

So, what is 'The Great Awakening?'

I consider The Great Awakening to be the global effort, lead by the US military, to expose and prosecute a global Neo-Nazi conspiracy. This Neo-Nazi conspiracy has been previously known as 'The New World Order' and is now commonly known as the 'Deep State.'

Enjoy, my friends!

image_2057984 (3).jpg

One year ago, I, Hempy McNoodle, started this wonderful thread. It was a dark time for many. What an interesting year it has been. The future looks bright and beautiful and most-surely, THE BEST IS YET TO COME. So far, it has been my great pleasure and joy to share info with you all and enjoy the friendly conversation, and of course knowing that the NeverTrumpers are squirming and cringing in agony with each and every new post!

It should be quite clear to all, by now that we are taking back our countries from the Global Neo-Nazi conspirators and that they have Zero hope of turning things around.
Nothing Can Stop What Is COMING!

But, nevertheless, I'd love to hear from the folks reading this... What say you, have you noticed a pattern of BIGLY WINNING? Can you see the TRAJECTORY?

Is THE GREAT AWAKENING happening? Is it real?

Hempy looks forward to another GREAT year!

Thank you all for the support (even the Haters and the Losers)! :tiphat:

- Hempy

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2057984 (3).jpg Views:	6 Size:	50.6 KB ID:	18076858

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Didn't they take over seattle for the summer and murdered a bunch of people? What is the Covid rate of the Freedom Truckers? Why don't they just drop the mandates. Why do they want to push them on people who don't want them? Is this really about a virus?

No. This is about something much more threatening than a virus.

got a reference for all of those "murders" moron? no? don't care how many truckers get covid. what makes you think they get tested? why not drop mandates? because the virus is still killing people. irrelevant they don't want vaccines. you don't have a right to expose people to a disease. you don't understand any of that, do you? it does not matter if 1 out of a thousand die, or 500, you don't have a right to pass along a disease to others. no, it is not just about a virus anymore. it is exposing the fact that far too many in this country don't believe anything that medical professionals say because they live deep down in conspiracy rabbit holes & don't want to know how stupid they are. easier to wait for Q to "enlighten" them...your immune to facts circular horseshit "logic" is swirling closer & closer to the drain in the bottom of the toilet...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
l
An Oldie, but a Goodie...

still misinterpreting every thing Durham has said, i see. the far right has twisted his words so badly that HE issued a statement clarifying what he said in the hopes you idiots would stop putting words in his mouth. his words, his meanings, NOT your hopeful interpretations...🤣

audiohi

Veteran
l
still misinterpreting every thing Durham has said, i see. the far right has twisted his words so badly that HE issued a statement clarifying what he said in the hopes you idiots would stop putting words in his mouth. his words, his meanings, NOT your hopeful interpretations...🤣

So it turns out it was Obama's White House that was "spied on" in Durhams filing?

What a bunch of suckers.

The special counsel implicitly acknowledged that White House internet data he discussed, which conservative outlets have portrayed as proof of spying on the Trump White House, came from the Obama era.

“If third parties or members of the media have overstated, understated or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the government’s motion, that does not in any way undermine the valid reasons for the government’s inclusion of this information,” he wrote.

audiohi

Veteran
It would be hilarious if you suckers thought this was going to bring Hilary down, and it actually ruins Durhams only charges!

lol.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-campaign-lawyer-sussmann-durham-probe-motion-to-dismiss

Clinton campaign lawyer Sussmann files motion to dismiss Durham prosecution
Michael Sussmann claims 'extraordinary prosecutorial overreach'​

"Unfortunately, the Special Counsel has done more than simply file a document identifying potential conflicts of interest," Sussmann’s attorneys wrote. "Rather, the Special Counsel has again made a filing in this case that unnecessarily includes prejudicial—and false—allegations that are irrelevant to his Motion and to the charged offense, and are plainly intended to politicize this case, inflame media coverage, and taint the jury pool."

Hempy McNoodle

l

I think you may have misinterpreted something...

"If third parties or members of the media have overstated, understated, or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the Government's Motion, that does not in any way undermine the valid reasons for the government's inclusion of this information."

Hempy McNoodle

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I think you may have misinterpreted something...

"If third parties or members of the media have overstated, understated, or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the Government's Motion, that does not in any way undermine the valid reasons for the government's inclusion of this information."

when you continually misinterpret someones' statements in a blatant attempt at fostering bullshit conspiracy trash to the point that YOUR SOURCE discredits it, you have already lost the argument.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Think: 'Pattern Recognition'...

No, Durham Did Not ‘Distance’ Himself From Hillary-Campaign Spying Claims | National Review

"Whenever evidence emerges that Democrats may have acted in a corrupt, potentially illegal manner — as it recently did when a John Durham filing disclosed that Clinton’s campaign may have recruited a tech company to spy on Donald Trump’s Internet activity in 2016 — a defensive media springs into action."

"may have, may have" lol! don't try to reinvent the wheel, stempy. read what he actually said without your Chump-shit colored glasses on...spin, motherfucker, spin! WHEEEE! if your spinning was an actual carnival ride, it would be in a recycling center being cut up for scrap...