What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

eruuitMuLBGv.png

Hempy McNoodle

Why do they push the "jab" so hard?

Not satisfied until every single man, woman, and child is routinely boosted?

Why? At this point?

Is this really about a virus?

Was the goal ALWAYS the 'jab?'

Was the "virus" released on purpose?

Was the "virus" released on purpose in order to push the 'jab?'

Logical thinking.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Remember when all of the 'NeverTrumpers' used to say Trump was acting like a dictator? It looks like fascism is on full display in Ottawa...

Ottawa Police Chief "It is now unlawful to protest against government, 100 checkpoints have been established" - The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

where is the outrage that was on display when BLM folks blocked roads to draw attention to their cause? and those normally lasted but a few hours. these dickheads are causing economic pain on both sides of a border because "muh freedom" to transmit disease because they don't want a vaccine which is much safer than the disease it is designed to protect them from. which protest causes the greater harm to the larger number of people? be honest now, if you remember what that is like...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Why do they push the "jab" so hard?

Not satisfied until every single man, woman, and child is routinely boosted?

Why? At this point?

Is this really about a virus?

Was the goal ALWAYS the 'jab?'

Was the "virus" released on purpose?

Was the "virus" released on purpose in order to push the 'jab?'

Logical thinking.

illogical stupidity is more like it. the more of you ignorant fucks that die, the less influence The Chump has over the weak-minded conspiracy mongers...

Hempy McNoodle

where is the outrage that was on display when BLM folks blocked roads to draw attention to their cause? and those normally lasted but a few hours. these dickheads are causing economic pain on both sides of a border because "muh freedom" to transmit disease because they don't want a vaccine which is much safer than the disease it is designed to protect them from. which protest causes the greater harm to the larger number of people? be honest now, if you remember what that is like...

Didn't they take over seattle for the summer and murdered a bunch of people? What is the Covid rate of the Freedom Truckers? Why don't they just drop the mandates. Why do they want to push them on people who don't want them? Is this really about a virus?

No. This is about something much more threatening than a virus.

audiohi

Veteran

Amazing.

I particularly enjoyed "-and remember, I can't get a fair hearing in New York because of the hatred of me by judges and the judiciary."

Sounds like someone headed to court.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing.

I particularly enjoyed "-and remember, I can't get a fair hearing in New York because of the hatred of me by judges and the judiciary."

Sounds like someone headed to court.

And gee, I wonder why "the hatred of me by judges and the judiciary." (and the public in general)