What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What ever happened to that "mason" VanillaDutch? He would have fit in great in this thread!

He could evade a question with the best of them

we already have a hempy no one really wanted,but we fed him,so sorta stuck with him now,in spite of the weird noises he makes...at least he's partly housebroken and only shits in the bathroom of the site,the speakers corner🐶

Hempy McNoodle

we already have a hempy no one really wanted,but we fed him,so sorta stuck with him now,in spite of the weird noises he makes...at least he's partly housebroken and only shits in the bathroom of the site,the speakers corner🐶

05f09f099061496da51c1dddf44ae9b4.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Don't worry, I don't think it's 'HIV' AIDS. Just a weekened immune system. But, I think everyone knew the risk when they took the jab. Except for people in the developmental disabilities community...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't worry, I don't think it's 'HIV' AIDS. Just a weekened immune system. But, I think everyone knew the risk when they took the jab. Except for people in the developmental disabilities community...

Thank goodness they only get it for the weekend.

Latest posts

Latest posts