What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Absolem

I found them. Ouch. Tough start for Q. Seems par for the course.

Hempy.

Can you post Q's first and second post for us? Just curious how accurate he was.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...twtIiQGMfL8jfH3SOaLZSBV2g/edit#gid=1596710080

Screenshot_1.png

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I had thought Q was run by far right conservatives. But the more I think about it. They cannot possible believe it serves any purpose other than to corrupt the minds of those that actually fall for their nonsense. I cannot help but begin to wonder if it not run by someone looking to hurt the Republican party and conservatives. They have to realize the have cause serious lasting brain damage for lots of people. They are not making conservatives look good or even sane. It's kinda funny to picture Q being a total liberal with a huge sense of humor. Just look what they have done.

Lmao. Just a thought. But not as far out as what they have convinced some people is reality.

Hempy McNoodle

I had thought Q was run by far right conservatives. But the more I think about it. They cannot possible believe it serves any purpose other than to corrupt the minds of those that actually fall for their nonsense. I cannot help but begin to wonder if it not run by someone looking to hurt the Republican party and conservatives. They have to realize the have cause serious lasting brain damage for lots of people. They are not making conservatives look good or even sane. It's kinda funny to picture Q being a total liberal with a huge sense of humor. Just look what they have done.

Lmao. Just a thought. But not as far out as what they have convinced some people is reality.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to soften the blow. Deep down you know....

Q is real. The Great Awakening is HAPPENING. And nothing can stop what is coming!

Hempy McNoodle

The first Q posts are interesting and can be interpreted in different ways. One scenario being that she may have been detained and that information has not been made public (outside of Q). Note that she was wearing a boot at the time McCain also was wearing a boot and then one day was caught with the boot on the opposite leg (military trolling at its finest). The fake news came out with articles saying it is normal to switch the boot to the leg that isn't healing (utter bullshit).

Another possibility is that she will be arrested in 2026 when that date lines up again (long-game theory).

Another possibility is that 10/30 means something else altogether (not related to a date).

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Give me just one example. Just one specific example.

Also, of course; you don't think YOU were wrong?

i'm frequently wrong. like i said, YOU "believe" (or pretend to) the shit you peddle in spite of common sense calling "bullshit" on the vast majority of it. everything is a fucking conspiracy, nothing is as it seems, and anyone with any responsibility is lying to us for some nefarious reason, which only YOU know the truth of. grow the fuck up, for Gods' sake,...quit stirring the damn pot because you aint got shit else to do. i'm done with your useless ass.