What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

like...you? you constantly do the first, and never the second. lol...

"Denial is not a counter-argument" is my response to the first part. For the second part, I can point to the recent example of "MAGA Meemaw." Give me an example of a time I was shown to be wrong and did not correct... But, in the meantime, what say you about the Q Post and the death of John McCain?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"Denial is not a counter-argument" is my response to the first part. For the second part, I can point to the recent example of "MAGA Meemaw." Give me an example of a time I was shown to be wrong and did not correct... But, in the meantime, what say you about the Q Post and the death of John McCain?

utter bullshit. that is what i say. you've been wrong so many times & not corrected it that it is a constant source of amusement. of course, YOU don't think you were wrong, so...

Hempy McNoodle

You still think Chumpy won the election.

You still haven't demonstrated that he hasn't. See this is what I'm talking about, lol. You should try to substantiate your position on things..:smoker:

And if you can't, maybe you should question and adjust your understanding of the situation based on the evidence.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You still haven't demonstrated that he hasn't. See this is what I'm talking about, lol. You should try to substantiate your position on things..:smoker:

And if you can't, maybe you should question and adjust your understanding of the situation based on the evidence.

a full sukahara in the pike position! a first in the mental gymnastics!:groupwave:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

This is just funny. As if every news organization including his favorite. Almost every republican politician and ever single investigation into the election has not already proven he lost. It's just a joke.

Glad it looks like he will be facing charges on several felonies soon. Obviously you think he is innocent. But reality is not your strong suit