• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Everything is white supremacy (except for systematic mass injections of mysterious substances which are legally labeled as "experimental" with all legal liabilities waved).

Hempy McNoodle

20210420_184351.jpg
20210420_184530.jpg
20210420_184503.jpg
20210420_184351.jpg

Attachments

• 20210420_184559.jpg
    20210420_184559.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 20210420_184554.jpg
    20210420_184554.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 12

Hempy McNoodle

Almost there^ @7weeks from 12/12. Do you define the flowering duration as from the date of the timer switch, or the day you first see flowers?

M

member 505892

The idiot remark was directed at Joe Biden, not at myself. So, no.

Could be (best case scenario).

I know what you said Hempy.... but what about the part where trump is now wondering why people AREN'T lining up for the vaccine and saying that they SHOULD be getting it.... AND that he claims to have taken it HIMSELF. :biggrin:

Hempy McNoodle

I know what you said Hempy.... but what about the part where trump is now wondering why people AREN'T lining up for the vaccine and saying that they SHOULD be getting it.... AND that he claims to have taken it HIMSELF. :biggrin:

That is a good question and there are a few strategic possibilities.

1. Trump (and Q) could be a deep state psy-op and we are all fucked.
2. It could be a Placebo. This scenario has sub-scenarios such as the vaccine could be a lethal injection for those found guilty for treason or crimes against humanity (Hempy has noticed that the ratio of celebrity deaths that are associated with recently vaxed seem to 'out ratio' normal 'celebrity: non-celebrity' deaths).
3. It could be a cure for other deep state diseases that are not yet publicly declassified, such as cancer or lyme disease.
4. Trump could have lied about the vaccine for some sort of optics or legal optics that may or may not become clear later.
5. It could be some necessary thing in which the people who vax themselves have chosen to become collateral damage of the war. The main narrative that people are going with is that Trump had to speed up the vaccine and put it under military control and Emergency Use Authorization, in order to keep the deep state from being able to mandate it. It could be that the vaccine is a dangerous weapon, but technology exists to undue the damage at a later date, after the military makes things public. This was all to destroy the Deep States timing cycles and plans and forces them to have to speed up certain aspects and not have enough time for other operations and all of this will lead to mistakes that the public will see, which will cause a "great awakening."

Hempy McNoodle

Didn't Mike Pompeo say to Pence that together, they worked on some of the trickiest and most intricate military planning and maneuvering in the countries history, or something to that effect?

M

member 505892

That is a good question and there are a few strategic possibilities.

1. Trump (and Q) could be a deep state psy-op and we are all fucked.
2. It could be a Placebo. This scenario has sub-scenarios such as the vaccine could be a lethal injection for those found guilty for treason or crimes against humanity (Hempy has noticed that the ratio of celebrity deaths that are associated with recently vaxed seem to 'out ratio' normal 'celebrity: non-celebrity' deaths).
3. It could be a cure for other deep state diseases that are not yet publicly declassified, such as cancer or lyme disease.
4. Trump could have lied about the vaccine for some sort of optics or legal optics that may or may not become clear later.
5. It could be some necessary thing in which the people who vax themselves have chosen to become collateral damage of the war. The main narrative that people are going with is that Trump had to speed up the vaccine and put it under military control and Emergency Use Authorization, in order to keep the deep state from being able to mandate it. It could be that the vaccine is a dangerous weapon, but technology exists to undue the damage at a later date, after the military makes things public. This was all to destroy the Deep States timing cycles and plans and forces them to have to speed up certain aspects and not have enough time for other operations and all of this will lead to mistakes that the public will see, which will cause a "great awakening."

No Hempy.... Trump is just a bullshitting d*ckhead that has no master plan.... the only 'Great Awakening' will be when you finally look yourself in the mirror and admit ALL of this fantasy Qanaon garbage and the psychological dodging and weaving you are doing is for nought.

You've been had and the sooner you can realise it, the better of you'll be.

Hempy McNoodle

I dunno, I think its happening...I also think there is a lot behind the scenes that we just wont be privy to. But I still believe that the best is yet to come. For instance, I think there was a good reason Trump put Fauci and Burks 'front and center' in the whole covid fraud. Now look how rapidly his public situation is deteriorating. Look at the trajectory...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! What is she?

That's not it. I was beginning to compile some stuff, but after the photo of Stevo (of MTVs 'JackAss') was taken down by the moderator (I don't blame the moderator. It's a disgusting tattoo), I figured it is best not to go down that path here. Did you see the photo before it was removed?

just a little branch that broke off a sativa and rooted in water so I planted it.
no I did not see the photo