What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

The Deep State hopes to charge Trump with insurrection so that he and other MAGA politicians can be barred from holding or seeking office. It won't work.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I have a feeling they'll just sort of fade away without too much trouble.

i have a feeling that they will be dragged into court to face the music for not providing the FOI material that was legally requested. you don't get served with a legally binding request and say "ah, fuck it. you guys are fired, and i quit..." and go home. our court system does not work like that...

audiohi

Veteran
PANIC

fetch?id=18034585&d=1641516171&type=medium.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Ask yourself: If this is true, and the Deep State has been going after Trump so hard for so long, why didn't any courts take the case seriously? They could have let the legal process prove that Trump committed fraud and lead an "insurrection." I guess they needed a whole corrupt 'Jan 6 Commision' They needed Adam Schiff to alter evidence, Nancy Pelosi needs to be the judge so that she can decide what evidence to censor from the public eye. Absolute Control. But, these people are stupid and I look forward to watching them struggle to manage this situation (only to have it all inevitably 'blow up' in their faces).

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cruise ship full of fully vaccinated covid positive passengers.When will these Republicans stop with the lies.

Three Berries

Where are the 14,000 hours of video that Nancy won't let the world see?

And what about the videographer there capturing all the shots? How did ne know? He was following BLM an Antifa and documenting their peaceful protest for them in Portland.

Whatever Happened to Alleged Capitol Rioter John Sullivan?

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...-alleged-capitol-rioter-john-sullivan-n502773

Attorney General Merrick Garland’s claim that there is “one rule” of law that should apply to everyone. That’s what should be the case, under our Constitution.

Except that hasn’t been the case, as I noted, using as an example the glaring difference between the way that the DOJ has handled Jan. 6 versus the way it has approached the BLM/Antifa riots. I noted several aspects of the differences yesterday.

There are continuing questions regarding the treatment of John Sullivan.

You may recall that John Sullivan was one of the people who went into the Capitol and encouraged others to do so. He also filmed the killing of Ashli Babbitt by Capitol Police officer Michael Byrd. He sold that footage for at least $90,000. Babbitt was the only person who was killed that day as a direct result of actions taken during the riot.

But Sullivan also had been an organizer of BLM protests and run a website called Insurgence USA that sold Antifa black bloc gear. He’d been previously arrested for his involvement in a violent BLM protest in Utah where a driver was shot after his car was surrounded. Someone else was accused of that shooting but according to a police affidavit, Sullivan allegedly organized the action, encouraged people to block the roadways, threatened to beat a woman, and kicked her car.

Here Sullivan was in August 2020 in Washington, D.C. at a BLM rally, saying how they needed to “rip Trump right out of that office.” “It’s time for a revolution,” Sullivan asks the group to chant, and they do.

BLM inc. threatening to “rip the president out of the White House”

They say they won’t wait until the next election.

They’re openly calling for a revolution.

This is domestic terrorism on full display, out in the open. They don’t even try to hide it. pic.twitter.com/OyhNSzBEwu

— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) August 29, 2020

Three Berries

One Wise Latina.....

Supreme Court Justice Exhibits Shocking Lack of Basic COVID Knowledge During Hearing

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/live-supreme-court-weigh-biden-vaccine-mandate

The Supreme Court, which is hearing arguments over vaccine mandates, displayed a stunning lack of knowledge of basic Covid-19 facts during today's oral arguments.

The worst offender - Justice Sotamayor - who not only claimed that there are "100,000 children in serious condition," with many on ventilators (there are 3,342 per HHS with many or most being incidental covid positives alongside other conditions), but that Omicron is as deadly as Delta.
This is just absolutely astonishing. "100,000 children in serious condition," per Sotomayor. Where do these people obtain their misinformation? The current national pediatric COVID census per HHS is 3,342. Many/most incidental.

— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) January 7, 2022
J. Sotomayor says Omicron is as deadly as Delta. #SCOTUS

— Shannon Bream (@ShannonBream) January 7, 2022
Sotomayor claims simultaneously that the vaccine is necessary prevent severe illness (and does so) but that unvaccinated pose risk to other unvaccinated and vaccinated. No logical consistency here.

— Jenin Younes (@Leftylockdowns1) January 7, 2022

The "wise Latina" also posited: "Why is a human spewing a virus not like a machine spewing sparks?"
"Why is a human spewing a virus not like a machine spewing sparks?" Sotomayor is...um. Wow.

— Dan McLaughlin (@baseballcrank) January 7, 2022
It's good our Wise Latina SCOTUS justice apparently got her legal expertise and degree from MSNBC University

— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) January 7, 2022

Meanwhile:
This stunningly ignorant amicus brief, filed by medical organizations in favor of the OSHA vax mandate, is the end of the credibility of public health. Is it really possible that scientists in those organizations are so unaware of the underlying science about which they write? https://t.co/KmGs3HWEFQ

— Jay Bhattacharya (@DrJBhattacharya) January 1, 2022

So the fate of one of the most medically authoritarian schemes in US history is now in the hands of people who have no clue how this virus behaves.

The Supreme Court on Friday is scheduled to hear at least two hours of arguments beginning at 10 a.m. EST after GOP state officials and business groups filed requests to block President Joe Biden's vaccine mandate for employers who have more than 100 workers, as well as a similar requirement for healthcare facilities.

Three Berries

The people of Kazakhstan were pushed to the breaking point when they couldn’t withdraw money from the bank without a vaccine passport. What will be our breaking point?

Mayhem In Kazakhstan As 18 Police Reported Killed, Banks Offline, Shooting & Explosions Heard

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...e-control-streets-war-zone-banks-being-looted

WATCH: video montage showing various locations where running battles and large protests are continuing...

myrsoffice.png?itok=8PVyWGMf.png

Security officials in Kazakhstan admitted they've killed dozens of anti-government rioters in the large main city of Almaty, after alleging the protesters attempted to storm and take control of several police stations. Authorities have labeled the massive fuel protests which have brought the country to the brink of collapse as fueled by "terrorists" and manipulated by "outside interference". Now with Russian support, it's looking like Kazakh authorities will intensify their crackdown.
JUST IN: Those who refuse to lay down their arms will be killed, says Kazakhstan's Internal Affairs Ministry.

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) January 6, 2022

Last edited:

Three Berries

Dark>Light

Tucker Confronts Cruz For Calling Jan 6th A "Terrorist Attack", Senator Apologizes For "Sloppy...Dumb" Comments

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...errorist-attack-senator-apologizes-sloppydumb

Cruz appeared on Tucker Carlson’s evening show Thursday, apparently at his own request, and attempted to back track on what he said, claiming that he’d been referring to attacks on police.

Carlson said to Cruz “There are a lot of dumb people in the Congress. You are not one of them. I think you’re smarter than I am. And you never use words carelessly. And yet you called this a terror attack when by no definition was it a terror attack. That’s a lie. You told that lie on purpose, and I’m wondering why you did.”

Cruz responded “When you aired your episode last night, I sent you a text shortly thereafter and said listen, I would like to go on because the way I phrased things yesterday, it was sloppy, and it was frankly dumb.”

Three Berries

Reuters Data Scientist Fired After Nuking BLM Narrative, Exposing 'Significant Left-Wing Bias' In Reporting

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-blm-narrative-exposing-significant-left-wing

On Tuesday, we republished a column from a journalist who resigned from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation because the network exhibited such extreme left-wing bias and propaganda that she couldn't be a part of it any longer.

Today, bring you the story of Zac Kriegman, a former Reuters data scientist who was fired after performing a statistical analysis which refuted claims by Black Lives Matter, and spoke out against the company's culture of "diversity and inclusion" which unquestioningly celebrated the BLM narrative.

As journalist Chris F. Rufo writes in City Journal: "Driven by what he called a “moral obligation” to speak out, Kriegman refused to celebrate unquestioningly the BLM narrative and his company’s “diversity and inclusion” programming; to the contrary, he argued that Reuters was exhibiting significant left-wing bias in the newsroom and that the ongoing BLM protests, riots, and calls to “defund the police” would wreak havoc on minority communities."
Week after week, Kriegman felt increasingly disillusioned by the Thomson Reuters line. Finally, on the first Tuesday in May 2021, he posted a long, data-intensive critique of BLM’s and his company’s hypocrisy. He was sent to Human Resources and Diversity & Inclusion for the chance to reform his thoughts. -

He refused—so they fired him. -City Journal