What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Hats off to you Hempy for keeping up with the fight. 🥊 I'm pretty busy but can help when I can.

As I understand it Bill Gates, Soros and their Cabal friends have bought a new Covid testing protocol company and that is why the PRC test which was easily manipulated is being replaced.

George Soros And Bill Gates’ Backed Consortium To Buy U.K. Maker Of Covid Tests For $41 Million

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidd...al-flow-tests-for-41-million/?sh=20e578112687

Billionaires George Soros and Bill Gates are part of a consortium set to buy Mologic, a U.K.-based maker of Covid tests, in an effort to increase access to “affordable state-of-the-art medical technology” around the world, according to a statement released Monday.

The Soros Economic Development Fund and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation announced the launch of a new initiative, Global Access Health (GAH), aiming to strengthen the global rollout saving medical technology and the subsequent acquisition of Mologic Ltd, best known today for the deep-nostril technology used to deliver rapid Covid-19 tests. The technology can also be used to test for dengue, bilharzia and river blindness.

Hempy McNoodle

aa6379f3dcf582f094e0f2e3426bfb91.jpg
GUILTY!

Ghislaine Maxwell trial: late Jeffrey Epstein's longtime lover found guilty on 5 of 6 counts
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine-maxwell-trial

Hempy McNoodle

Hats off to you Hempy for keeping up with the fight. 🥊 I'm pretty busy but can help when I can.

As I understand it Bill Gates, Soros and their Cabal friends have bought a new Covid testing protocol company and that is why the PRC test which was easily manipulated is being replaced.

George Soros And Bill Gates’ Backed Consortium To Buy U.K. Maker Of Covid Tests For $41 Million

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidd...al-flow-tests-for-41-million/?sh=20e578112687

Billionaires George Soros and Bill Gates are part of a consortium set to buy Mologic, a U.K.-based maker of Covid tests, in an effort to increase access to “affordable state-of-the-art medical technology” around the world, according to a statement released Monday.

The Soros Economic Development Fund and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation announced the launch of a new initiative, Global Access Health (GAH), aiming to strengthen the global rollout saving medical technology and the subsequent acquisition of Mologic Ltd, best known today for the deep-nostril technology used to deliver rapid Covid-19 tests. The technology can also be used to test for dengue, bilharzia and river blindness.

Hats off to you too, Three Berries! :tiphat:

I wonder if they'll be rolling out the Mologic testing. I think we might see some interesting numbers if there is a gap in testing! Might trigger the normies to start questioning "the science."

Latest posts

Latest posts