What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Screenshot (86).png

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope ! I believe the USA government is deplorable on both sides of the aisle.
Shit Charlie Manson could have been a politician if we're going to strive for a race war.
HELTER SKELTER 🤣🤣🤣

Which DEM claimed fraud in the election that just happened.."ZERO" ... I've not seen any Dem claim a US election was fraudulent due to voters or some BS about machines/ballots were compromised. ...Trump still claims it was stolen and a fraud.

You can bet if the rep would have lost there would be claims of voter fraud. Especially from Trump.

This has nothing to do with how ea side rigs the maps in there favor. "gerrymandering"

Hempy McNoodle

Which DEM claimed fraud in the election that just happened.."ZERO" ... I've not seen any Dem claim a US election was fraudulent due to voters or some BS about machines/ballots were compromised. ...Trump still claims it was stolen and a fraud.

You can bet if the rep would have lost there would be claims of voter fraud. Especially from Trump.

Why are dems against voter ID laws, again??

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That is pretty funny. If it was important why hasn't the derpublicans done it. Nothing was stopping them when they were the majority. Some States still have Rep control and have not changed voter ID laws.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I agree with voter ID but think something's wrong if one can use a gun license ID but not student ID as well as other such practices. There should also be a work around or exclusion for those unable to get birth certificates to apply for gov't photo ID. This issue, is what the retrumplicans are counting on. Military discharge certificates should be accepted for voter ID or for securing gov't photo ID.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I agree with voter id also.

I would like to see a more universal voting rules and standards for national election. But each state has their own practices...As we can see, this has lead to less than ideal issues.

I personally have a suggestion for mail-in ballots and verification...on the return envelope that has your name and signature...there is fingerprint(thumb) space with a peel off protective film to press you thumb on...like notary public.

But that would require that your prints are on file. As I recall, CA dmv requires thumbprint but could be wrong on that.

But, yeah, not a peep about voter fraud....but think about it hempy...if there were a successful fraudulent election...the last thing they would want is to draw attention to it, right?...maybe that is why there is no talk of fraud? Whacha think hempy?

minds_I

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

This has nothing to do with how ea side rigs the maps in there favor. "gerrymandering"

Well I guess we'll see what the Republican in NJ does,maybe he is going to go with fraud as well