What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Morcheeba*

Veteran

This will be just like the my pillow guy telling everyone to wait until X date to see my proof of voter fraud.......then that day came and a bunch of excuses of why he didnt follow thru like he was hacked. Well, why hasn't he showed his proof by now?

This will be another time you guys make excuses as to why a radical right prediction fell flat.

peace

Hempy McNoodle

d50ee121560615c1.jpeg

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
it IS good to question authority, it is NOT good to ignore science/reality & embrace bullshit conspiracy theories day in and day out.

Hempy is on a weed forum,if he is able to influence people here , maybe weed is a gateway drug after all.
I doubt he's at the Capital today , or selling his soul to mainstream media for 5 minutes of fame.

Some things aren't out of the realm of possibility,personally I haven't been spoon fed for awhile.

Anyone who believes Biden is the leader of the free world , are the ones I worry about.

Who believes the U.S government is taking in droves of people from all countries to keep our produce prices low.....hahahaha

Oh yeah it's because the US government is so good.

And hempys the gullible.....hahahaha

minds_I

Veteran
Interesting and humorous posts - Mr Mc Noddle is persistent and passionate in his thread - keeping it together with wild and crazy 'news' - and the fun interplay of reactions from other members -

Hello all,

Much like when we drive by an extremely horrific auto accident, we look knowing there could be horrid sights to be seen. Or going to races for the crashes.

minds_I

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hempy is on a weed forum,if he is able to influence people here , maybe weed is a gateway drug after all.
I doubt he's at the Capital today , or selling his soul to mainstream media for 5 minutes of fame.

Some things aren't out of the realm of possibility,personally I haven't been spoon fed for awhile.

Anyone who believes Biden is the leader of the free world , are the ones I worry about.

Who believes the U.S government is taking in droves of people from all countries to keep our produce prices low.....hahahaha

Oh yeah it's because the US government is so good.

And hempys the gullible.....hahahaha

nowhere have i said his fantasies are not possible, but REALLY unlikely. he ALWAYS shoots for the moon with the most unlikely of theories. entertaining? sure. Biden leader of the free world? HAH! just POTUS until the next election, if he doesn't drop dead. he IS old, you know. just a year or so older than The Chump, lol. to keep produce prices low? never heard that. "so good"? no, lol. Hempy the Gullible? if the shoe fits... they come in pairs you know. try one on...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
How many are off spring of Karen's? I'm betting 45%

is it my imagination, or does LEO outnumber the protesters? of course, if The Chump was describing it, he would say "HUGE crowds here today, probably the biggliest ever seen in western civilization! ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE! i'm so proud of them."

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is it my imagination, or does LEO outnumber the protesters? of course, if The Chump was describing it, he would say "HUGE crowds here today, probably the biggliest ever seen in western civilization! ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE! i'm so proud of them."

well,you know,the rightys have trouble with math unless it has to do with magazine capacity:biggrin:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nowhere have i said his fantasies are not possible, but REALLY unlikely. he ALWAYS shoots for the moon with the most unlikely of theories. entertaining? sure. Biden leader of the free world? HAH! just POTUS until the next election, if he doesn't drop dead. he IS old, you know. just a year or so older than The Chump, lol. to keep produce prices low? never heard that. "so good"? no, lol. Hempy the Gullible? if the shoe fits... they come in pairs you know. try one on...

As I said hempy isn't influencing anyone here,it's kinda like sitting around a small town barber shop.

People do far worse on a daily basis , with malicious intent.I dont see anyone suffering damages here.
Actually fairly mellow in here for being the speakers corner.✌

minds_I

Veteran
As I said hempy isn't influencing anyone here,it's kinda like sitting around a small town barber shop.

People do far worse on a daily basis , with malicious intent.I dont see anyone suffering damages here.
Actually fairly mellow in here for being the speakers corner.✌

Hello all,

Well, that is a curious statement.

Is it damaging for a society to have a significant segment of that population are convinced of an alternate reality(IE..the election was stolen)? A segment of that population that feel that violent insurrection is an acceptable alternative to cure their perceived injustice(IE..the election was stolen)?

Not since the early 1800's has a invader(foreign in that cast/domestic currently) breached the capitol building...the seat of our republic.

Don't know about you, but I feel violated(like when you are robbed). I want full justice be delivered to those charged and found guilty.

That said..yes people are the phuquing worst....buahahahahahah

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts