What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

what's the date for this one hempy? so people have time to pack their bug out bags,asking for a friend:biggrin:

Well, Trump declared September National Preparedness month.
Q often said the phrase "Rig for Red" (a submarine phrase for running stealth, I think)
Q also said Red OCTOBER

So, I'm thinking September means prepare (Rig) for October (Red)
Trump's 21 Days of prayer request on 9/11 seemed like a signal and 21 days after 9/11 brings us to October 1st.
So, I'm thinking the rest of this month, October, and November are when we will be in THE STORM.
Fences are back up in DC...

Hempy McNoodle

Well, Trump declared September National Preparedness month.
Q often said the phrase "Rig for Red" (a submarine phrase for running stealth, I think)
Q also said Red OCTOBER

So, I'm thinking September means prepare (Rig) for October (Red)
Trump's 21 Days of prayer request on 9/11 seemed like a signal and 21 days after 9/11 brings us to October 1st.
So, I'm thinking the rest of this month, October, and November are when we will be in THE STORM.
Fences are back up in DC...

Q post 4686 on September 13, 2020 had this pic and the following...

4b221fc70e4daa7ae7927f72d87cdd54db51d5599f84ce6633f900ce689e2e74.png

EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW [AS WRITTEN].
TRANSPARENCY [DISCLOSURE] AND ACCOUNTABILITY [JUSTICE] IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD.
FUTURE OF OUR REPUBLIC AT STAKE.
WATERGATE x1000
SEPT 14-18, 21-25 [track & follow events]
Did Kevin set his alarm?
Q

Hempy McNoodle

Without hope for a brighter future, all would be lost. It is truly amazing that this plan is unfolding! Life is beautiful and it's ours!

Cheers, Sunshine!:friends:

audiohi

Veteran

audiohi

Veteran

OSINT researchers are beginning to reveal names linked to unsavory domains. Zev brought us the story on Narativ Live about a pro-Kremlin operative named Charles Bausman, with ties to cult leader Sean Moon, who hosted pre-Insurrection events at his Pennsylvania properties before fleeing to Moscow. Well, Josh Fidel and his team found Bausman-owned sites listed in the Epik dump.

803iq1h9x3n71.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	803iq1h9x3n71.jpg Views:	44 Size:	153.9 KB ID:	17941606

audiohi

Veteran
Anti-Mask Florida Official Dies of COVID—and Takes GOP Software Secrets With Him
https://www.thedailybeast.com/gregg...covid-and-takes-gop-software-secrets-with-him

Just a day after testing positive for COVID-19, a Florida Republican official who battled against mask mandates, attacked the vaccine, and railed at CDC officials has died in Tampa.

Gregg Prentice, who was 61, led the Hillsborough County Election Integrity Committee—and his sudden death has sent the local GOP scrambling as it no longer has access to essential campaign finance software without his help.

Lol for so many reasons.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Interesting and humorous posts - Mr Mc Noddle is persistent and passionate in his thread - keeping it together with wild and crazy 'news' - and the fun interplay of reactions from other members -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Whether it's a conspiracy theory or not - time usually confirms - and time we have to ponder over such suggestions - which is nice -