What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Interesting that this story was published just yesterday. Isn't Nature the publisher of the Bat Soup pseudo scientific fraud?? Seems like an effort to discredit Dr Malone. If he were for their agenda, I submit that this hit piece would never have been written. The article mentions that a Nobel Prize is being considered for the mRNA "vaccine" next month. I bet there are people who would go to great lengths to see that Malone does not receive the prize and hurt 'the agenda.' The article does give the reader something to consider about the evolutions that lead to discoveries and breakthroughs. But, I can't help but think that the intentions behind the Nature piece are not very good. Thanks for sharing, Microbeman! :tiphat:

Hempy McNoodle

If you're so worried about mRNA hempy why not take the j&j?

Why would I take any jab? Especially when they "authorized" it two years before they were supposed to and destroyed the control group during the human experiments (Emergency Use Authorization). How come almost all "COVID deaths" are in the hospitals? You would think that they would fill up and you'd have people dying at home, in hotels, and especially in homeless camps. Remember when Trump sent those NAVY hospital ships and they sat empty? What is really going on? (Hint: Fraud and murder)

Hempy McNoodle

"The election is rigged!"

"What do you mean electioneering?"

"Democrats are cheating!"

Where was this picture taken? *If* it is real, then it is highly inappropriate and may also be a violation of election rules or laws to display partisan apparel. I have a feeling it may be a staged photo to tarnish the recall effort.

Hempy McNoodle

Y8c3b0eA.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

Jordan Schachtel: "I think the Milley-China treason story is even worse than we believe. Here's what seems to have happened:"
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1437909767352111107.html

"I think the Milley-China treason story is even worse than we believe. Here's what seems to have happened:

Miley relayed to China+Europe that he was taking Trump out of his commander in chief role, aka, launched a silent coup against a duly elected POTUS.

Let's see transcripts.
And this is where Pelosi and the nuclear codes story comes in. The Pentagon + Dems got together and effectively stripped President Trump of his power. A military coup sanctioned by the Uniparty in D.C.
They will claim that all of this was done to protect the country yada yada yada. And the sheep are already applauding the coup d'etat against the Bad Orange Man. But make no mistake, these actors seem to have committed some unprecedented crimes.
"we are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you." -Milley to Chinese counterpart.

Milley is establishing to these folks that he has taken over from Trump through a coup d'erat. Worse than treason, he stole the president's commander in chief powers.
Interpret this as "POTUS no longer has the capacity to launch a strike.""

Hempy McNoodle

The silent coup shows that Trump had no choice but to enact the Insurrection Act. And, allow the Biden admin to temporarilly occupy the Washington DC.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remember when the FAKNEWS downplayed COVID because Trump wanted to close flights from CHINA?

lol, All I see are conservatives calling Covid fake. . As we know Trump was downplaying the virus that was killing people daily. It wasn't Trump that wanted to to stop travel.

Cannavore

Veteran
rose mcgowan threw what's left of her reputation in the dirt for larry elder lolol. such grifters. in her case though she may be mentally unstable.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting that this story was published just yesterday. Isn't Nature the publisher of the Bat Soup pseudo scientific fraud?? Seems like an effort to discredit Dr Malone. If he were for their agenda, I submit that this hit piece would never have been written. The article mentions that a Nobel Prize is being considered for the mRNA "vaccine" next month. I bet there are people who would go to great lengths to see that Malone does not receive the prize and hurt 'the agenda.' The article does give the reader something to consider about the evolutions that lead to discoveries and breakthroughs. But, I can't help but think that the intentions behind the Nature piece are not very good. Thanks for sharing, Microbeman! :tiphat:

Perhaps you need to read it more carefully. It discusses historic scientific observations related to RNA research prior to and after the work done by Malone. [I recall RNA research in neurology in the 70s when I was at school.] Credit is given to him as well as others for the development of mRNA medications. I have not heard Malone claim he is the inventor of the mRNA vaccine. If he has, that is obviously silly. If others claim this about him, that is silly. It is akin to someone claiming they invented compost.

From reading the article, if anyone deserves credit for the mRNA medications' applicability to humans, that credit belongs to Mullis from BC, Canada.

I do not know what you mean by 'Bat Soup' but if this is the same Nature which publishes many scientific articles [one can not know these days] they have published articles supporting the fact that recovered covid infected individuals have stronger immunity to the C19 virus (esp. Delta var.) than vaccinated individuals. They have also published articles which compare C19 to SARS1 which seems swept under the rug by many. [perhaps the rawest deal is being given to previously infected individuals, forced to roll the dice by getting 2 shots and chancing severe reactions so they can go to the theater or fly home]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You must not be paying attention. Who is it that's claiming covid is fake? We have Trump on tape saying he downplayed it knowing thousands have died. Now we know Trump wanted to start a war with China. THE MAN IS A PSYCHOPATH !!!