What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
Where was this picture taken? *If* it is real, then it is highly inappropriate and may also be a violation of election rules or laws to display partisan apparel. I have a feeling it may be a staged photo to tarnish the recall effort.

It's your state, Hempy. LA county.

You don't pay attention to anything unless it comes out of that Q hole, do you?

CA recall election worker removed from WeHo polling place for wearing Trump shirt, hat
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/ca-...ump-shirt-hat/

Mike Sanchez, a spokesperson for the Registrar-Recorder’s office, said the poll worker was initially warned against wearing political attire to the voting center on Monday, when he showed up to work wearing Trump campaign regalia.

Sanchez said the clerk’s office and the supervisor at the West Hollywood polling place instructed the poll worker not to wear political attire, but the man came back Tuesday morning wearing Trump apparel.

E_QXHPmVEAALce2?format=jpg&name=small.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	E_QXHPmVEAALce2?format=jpg&name=small.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.1 KB ID:	17943955

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle

It's your state, Hempy. LA county.

You don't pay attention to anything unless it comes out of that Q hole, do you?

CA recall election worker removed from WeHo polling place for wearing Trump shirt, hat
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/ca-...ump-shirt-hat/

So, it seems like he wore it intentionally in order to coordinate a news story and photo opportunity to make Trump supporters look untrustworthy. What other logical explanation is there? Notice my initial response was that it was inappropriate and unacceptable? This is typical of Trump supporters, those who are against Gavin Newsom, and those who want truth and transparency in politics.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah ha ha, that is what the Trump Deranged are saying on Twitter, lol. Wait til they find out what it is.. I'm sure comments will be deleted :smoker:

Throughout time people have blamed others for their own issues. Trump did this often. I'm sure Rudy learned it from him.

Hempy McNoodle

Is that how you operate? Spend endless new amounts because you've previously spent?

Sunk cost much?

Wait just a minute here.. aren't you a Russia hoax pusher?? Were you against the Mueller investigation or frivolous impeachments? How much did those cost? And, by the way, Newsom tanked the entirety of the California economy (one of the largest economies in the world). So, what is this about the costs of a recall election??