What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
you can't be serious! give up those beautiful beaches? okay, so Mexico has nicer beaches...well, Ted Cruz prefers them if that means anything.

Old maps say that had all the way up to salt lake city. I think we should at least give them back everything south of the Arkansas river.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder what we can do to assist them?

Abortion clinics going up in Tiajuana!
Hunter Biden Medical institute,yeah he doesn't know anything about Obgyn, but that hasn't stopped him in his previous endeavors if you are paying cash in U.S.currancy you get a handpainted age enhanced 8x10 of what they would have looked like.
For the SOUL of our country. 🇱🇷🤰

Hempy McNoodle

Last week the CDC quietly revised the definition of "vaccination." I'm sure politics played no role in the decision to do so..

yD4Q4f5A.png

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey, hempy...Can you read a chart??? Allow me:

Hospitalized .....
Admitted to ICU....
Required Venting...read the numbers yourself....what do they say to you hempy

What does it say about the dead hempy?...this data says that overwhelmingly the un vaxxed are sustaining much more care/death.

Did you get yours yet?

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

Hey, hempy...Can you read a chart??? Allow me:

Hospitalized .....
Admitted to ICU....
Required Venting...read the numbers yourself....what do they say to you hempy

What does it say about the dead hempy?...this data says that overwhelmingly the un vaxxed are sustaining much more care/death.

Did you get yours yet?

minds_I

Read the highlighted part, lol!

joe-biden.gif

Hempy McNoodle

Read the highlighted part, lol!

It says, they count people who received the shot as "unvaccinated." So, we don't know anything about the vaccine refusal numbers. They are intentionally being disingenuous. Misleading the public and frightening them and dividing them by making people think that those who refuse the jab are catching and spreading disease. This is fraud. Organized crime. With INTENT!

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

Did you get yours yet?

minds_I

Of course I got mine! Trump said I should! Haha, just kidding. What do you think? I'm in an epic battle with my employer over it, right now! I think I have gamed them into a corner and they know that either way, I win and they lose :)

audiohi

Veteran
It says, they count people who received the shot as "unvaccinated." So, we don't know anything about the vaccine refusal numbers. They are intentionally being disingenuous. Misleading the public and frightening them and dividing them by making people think that those who refuse the jab are catching and spreading disease. This is fraud. Organized crime. With INTENT!

6az85eue25m71.jpg

minds_I

Veteran

Hello all,

It matters not what the numbers of unvaxxed are or their reasoning why not to get vaxxed...the effect of not getting vaxxed, among other concerns such as being potential breeding grounds for the next variant (which could be more lethal), is that those people are more susceptible to the effects of covid...needing more resources and draining the system because their feels are hurt or some how getting vaxxed violates your freedoms.

Good luck with your employer...I personally am rooting for your boss...

And should you get sick, you will have that bundle of cash you saved for not getting health insurance...cause you know, you are young and healthy and do not need it right? Better be cause ICU beds, the last time I looked was about $18,000 a day. Vax is free, you do the math.

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

It matters not what the numbers of unvaxxed are or their reasoning why not to get vaxxed...the effect of not getting vaxxed, among other concerns such as being potential breeding grounds for the next variant (which could be more lethal), is that those people are more susceptible to the effects of covid...needing more resources and draining the system because their feels are hurt or some how getting vaxxed violates your freedoms.

But, that can't be known unless you do a proper analysis and that is clearly not what they are interested in doing. It can be better argued that the recently jabbed are the ones "filling the hospitals" and the medical establishment is simply covering up the dangers of the jab. The solution is to distinguish between jabbed and unjabbed. Not this conflation between jab resisters and recently jabbed.

entropical

Veteran
Last week the CDC quietly revised the definition of "vaccination." I'm sure politics played no role in the decision to do so..

State and capital: CDC protecting big pharma profits interest by fraud. Also shows that these jabs do not produce immunity. Calling it a vaccine is merely a form of marketing that, of course, is coupled with sales pitches of this thing being ”safe” and ”effective”. None of which have any foundation in reality.

Sunshineinabag

State and capital: CDC protecting big pharma profits interest by fraud. Also shows that these jabs do not produce immunity. Calling it a vaccine is merely a form of marketing that, of course, is coupled with sales pitches of this thing being ”safe” and ”effective”. None of which have any foundation in reality.

If anything it's false advertisement that scoops up sheep like a grain shovel...sad

Hempy McNoodle

Correction: Virus Outbreak-Mississippi Story
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...stop-taking-livestock-medicine-to-treat-covid

"In an article published Aug. 23, 2021, about people taking livestock medicine to try to treat coronavirus, The Associated Press erroneously reported based on information provided by the Mississippi Department of Health that 70% of recent calls to the Mississippi Poison Control Center were from people who had ingested ivermectin to try to treat COVID-19."

Latest posts

Latest posts