What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm telling Hempy what I think of this thread. It's just your google searches. No structure, no awakening, just unrelated crap. Waste of time. unsubscribed. I'm out.
:moon:

Hope your AG grow turns out. :wave:

As stated previously, it is like a Hempy version of a gossip rag like the National Enquirer

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the good news Hammerhead. I think anyone of us here in the Speaker's Corner could put on a better show than Rachel Maddow for $30 million a year... What a waste of money!

lol, I don't think she cares what you think Mcnoodle. The proof is in her ratings, that's why she gets $30m year.

Hempy McNoodle

Didn't she just get caught up in reporting that fake news story about "gunshot victims" in Oklahoma not being able to be treated in the ER due to too many beds taken up by horse paste eaters??

Hempy McNoodle

tCvYRhCw.png
p5ZtX86A.png

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Still waiting on that Durham report hempy?

Hows that cyber ninjas thing working out for you? Buahahaha...don't change hempy

minds_I

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

Still waiting on that Durham report hempy?

Hows that cyber ninjas thing working out for you? Buahahaha...don't change hempy

minds_I

I have a feeling you wont be waiting very much longer. Time sure does fly! I'm glad to have the patience of a (sativa) gardener.

Latest posts

Latest posts