What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

BREAKING: Military Overthrows Guinean President Following Rigged 2020 Election
Corrupt leftist President Alpha Conde had perpetrated massive election fraud and had ties to China and Obama.
https://nationalfile.com/breaking-m...ean-president-following-rigged-2020-election/

"The detention of President Conde comes after the October 2020 Guinean presidential election, where Conde’s center-left Guinean People’s Assembly party, the official Guinean sister party of the Democratic Party in the United States, was accused by opposition leaders of engaging in massive election fraud."

"Although Conde presented himself as a champion of democracy, he presided over mass crackdowns on political opponents, arresting and using force to disperse crowds of anyone who questioned the election results. Following the rigged election, Conde received strong support from the People’s Republic of China. Guinea is a key exporter of iron ore and bauxite to China, which are critical for the manufacturing of steel and aluminium respectively. According to a report by The Guardian, in his private presidential office, Conde kept a photo of himself with former U.S. President Barack Obama alongside a bust of China’s Chairman Mao Zedong, indicating his deep admiration for the two fellow leftist leaders. The events in Guinea follow a similar situation in Myanmar, where the military overthrew the government of another Obama ally, Aung San Suu Kyi, following an allegedly rigged election there."

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Canadians tell Trudeau what they think
I'm telling Hempy what I think of this thread. It's just your google searches. No structure, no awakening, just unrelated crap. Waste of time. unsubscribed. I'm out.
:moon:

Hope your AG grow turns out. :wave:

Hempy McNoodle

I'm telling Hempy what I think of this thread. It's just your google searches. No structure, no awakening, just unrelated crap. Waste of time. unsubscribed. I'm out.
:moon:

Hope your AG grow turns out. :wave:

Aren't you the one who just copy and pastes all of your counter arguments (from google, lol)? You are welcome back anytime! :tiphat:
BTW, did you ever come up with a de-bonking of Hempy's Climate theory?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For those of you that are not Madow fans will be happy to hear she will not be doing the same show starting 2022. They are looking for someone that can replace her at some point. She has chosen to work less and spend more time with her family. If you didn't know she makes $30m per year. She will be doing more documentaries for the network in the near future. She will not be on air 5 days a week. They did not say when this will start.