What's new

Diary The eagle has landed, let the roosting begin. Finally legal, like an eagle ready to soar.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I got my strawberry torte harvested, I also harvested 1 sourdub. So now I have room to flower these bushes. I transplanted them into 7 gallon fabric pots and decided I am just going to tree grow them. Put 100w led array above each plant and drop a 600w hps between them vertically.

DSC09987.JPG

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
What happened to the Katsu cut you had?
I still have that katsu I got from you, I dont have the original katsu I used to run, not sure which you are speaking of. I do have the one katsu I got from you available still.

Today a ripper tried to ballsy rob my garden in broad daylight at 11:00am. Thankfully I had neighbors and family/friends on guard, woke up to the thief getting beat by a police issued club. Stupid people do stupid shit all the time, kinda lucky they got to him first and I didn't catch them in my property cause I will send a ripper to meet the Lord in the air.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Is that real deal Urkel Blaze?
As far as I can tell it is, it's supposed to be, it came from the same neighborhood as the original source. I can't say 100% without a doubt simply because this is my first time flowering it, but from all signs, I do believe its genuine urkle and in about 70 days we will know for sure.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I thanked one of the guys who clubbed the crop ripper up. I love faith and good people. These dudes chased the thief down and busted him up in a store. I didn't even know what happened because I was preoccupied but by the time I knew what was going on the thief was already caught red handed and punished. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my flowers over the years, but never heard this one before.

2024-10-02 00_09_01-Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

mikey-GS-

As far as I can tell it is, it's supposed to be, it came from the same neighborhood as the original source. I can't say 100% without a doubt simply because this is my first time flowering it, but from all signs, I do believe its genuine urkle and in about 70 days we will know for sure.
Its the real deal purple urkle norcal heirloom

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Its the real deal purple urkle norcal heirloom

There ya have it, Thanks for dropping in. It looks identical structurally to the urkle I had in the early 2000's no doubt about that. I posted a comparison, spot on. Mikey has it in flower and is from the area, so probably has more experience than I do with the cut. So I trust that, I am absolutely thrilled to have her back, so many people have asked me to run this strain again. I mean its a reasonably long list of people who all consider urkle to be the very best flower they've ever had. So for me I'm excited because I really enjoy it, but all my friends really love the stuff.

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
So far this season, They clipped my cyborg over the fence, ripped once fence panel and clipped my cyborg and last night they got brave and came in through a gate and got to my front row of tropic truffle. So far about 3 lbs have been clipped and cyborg tropic truffle have both been injured by rippers.
461747776_7894537320652549_8443400233764215113_n.jpg

I had to do some late season fixes but my plants are in terrible shape they literally destroyed the main stalk on my center cyborg and damaged my corner plant badly. So all in all I'm still rocking, the weather the ripper all trying to get at me, I'm still looking good. Imagine being a thief getting into my garden cage and being amongst all the flowers and leaving with 1lb of one single strain, scared much? can't even uproot an entire plant hell couldn't take half the branches they broke. I got about 1/2 lb of tropic truffle hanging premature because the rippers destroyed it but couldn't get it due to plant bread ties. I'll upload some close ups of the damages soon enough believe me they destroyed over half one of my tropic truffles and got away with maybe 50% of what they destroyed.
461992623_7894537360652545_7293985750457825898_n.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like kids … I’ve been ripped before I know what a horrible feeling It is seeing mangled plants left behind. …I’m really sorry to read this

Jenn

People can suck, I used to think it was about 50/50 good bad, but nowadays I think it's more 40 good 60 bad. Only getting worse too. One day I hope to have about twenty or so acres and be away from most everyone.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
People can suck, I used to think it was about 50/50 good bad, but nowadays I think it's more 40 good 60 bad. Only getting worse too. One day I hope to have about twenty or so acres and be away from most everyone.
Some days I ask myself why I even bother anymore. I could have been on acreage years ago and still haven't. I did purchase some acres in an attempt to get out. I thought nailed it went out checked the place out amish neighbor, riding horse and buggie. I thought yeah this is nice, bought it, started taking equipment and materials out and doing some work, next thing you know all of it was stolen, then within 1 month someone tried to burn the damn thing to the ground. Literally set one of the huge main beams on fire, I wasn't far enough away from the city apparently 60 miles isn't even enough. So my purchase was worthless I sold that place a couple years ago. Still searching for the right one. I am about done with the city though about to cash out on my real estate and build a completely self sustainable life with solar wind and hydro power, water collection and a well. Get me some livestock and everything and be entirely self sufficient. Thats where I think I am at in life.

Im not gonna lie, I'm extremely grateful whoever it was, was to scared to go into the cage and only stayed right at the entrance, so only harmed 2 of my plants and only destroyed one. If they would have went through my entire garden like that. Fortunately for them I'm on a diet and can lose a few lbs without injury. Yet it wouldn't be nice if I catch them. In either casee they're forcing me to beef up security.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts