What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
But we had Paraquat Kelley.

Homegrown had a bad name.
I was getting homegrown out of Big Sur. Nobody wanted to smoke it until they saw it.

h.h.

Veteran
picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I missed the little side-step this thread took last night, and talked about the great music we used to have..

It was a nice break from the usual bickering I see here...

I found these in an old cigar box I had stashed in the attic...just a few of the many great bands I got to see...

Attachments

• concert tickets.jpg
    concert tickets.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 15

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saying trumpturd sure makes you sound super smart brah like wicked smart

Thanks appreciate that sentiment lol. You dummies keep bringing up the same BS. While Ive used using Trumpturd for what 4 years now :laughing:. Bush was a Turd as well.

Last edited:

White Beard

One of the settlement conditions mentioned in the piece:
...and 19 paragraphs of Trump's admissions of illegal activity
...buried under the usual Trump spew from Twatter about he’s the most innocentish, the most misused, the most picked-on bully in history...the article, *of course* includes NONE of his “admissions of illegal activity”

If I were the judge, I’d hold that his Twatted denial of everything demonstrates bad faith on the part of Trump et al, nullifies the settlement, and send Trump (et al) to court.

I missed the little side-step this thread took last night, and talked about the great music we used to have..

It was a nice break from the usual bickering I see here...

I found these in an old cigar box I had stashed in the attic...just a few of many.

I have a pile of those somewhere myself: never saw the Beatles, the Stones, Zepplin, Traffic, Hendrix...but did see some really great bands over the years. Memories of good times and good friends.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weed was illegal but the concerts were always big smoke outs. Good times.

You would not know it was illegal. We smoked walking down the street, in the bars, in the back of Anthropology class.....with most of the professors.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back in the day it was the people that made life great. I cant say the same today. Most of the BS was caused by our GOV back then. Today its both.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saw Led Zepplin up in Frisco with Lee Micheals. 1973?

Didn’t have tickets, just walked in. Patted me down and let me through.

Was smoking a fatty with friends in 1971 watching Jethro Tull (Ian Anderson) and looked up to see 2 cops standing behind us. I knew nothing was going to happen when one said to the other 'just listen to that guy play (the flute)'

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Was at the Plains of Abraham in Quebec city watching McCartney and two cops were standing in front of me getting engulfed by weed smoke. I said "Hey... you're not supposed to smoke on the job" They just chuckled.

White Beard

Bernie better hope Biden doesn’t drop out. Right now Biden’s the spoiler.
Joe making Bernie look *awfully* good

Was smoking a fatty with friends in 1971 watching Jethro Tull (Ian Anderson) and looked up to see 2 cops standing behind us. I knew nothing was going to happen when one said to the other 'just listen to that guy play (the flute)'

Was at the Plains of Abraham in Quebec city watching McCartney and two cops were standing in front of me getting engulfed by weed smoke. I said "Hey... you're not supposed to smoke on the job" They just chuckled.

You Canadians...so chill

h.h.

Veteran

I was in Berkeley in 1973 a couple months after they held smoke ins at the council meetings. Jaywalking was a bigger offense.

Saw this show at Golden Gate Park in 75’. Guy had a pipe maybe 4’ long. Maybe longer. Bowl the size of a 1 pound coffee can. Everybody was contributing.
I knew it was Garcia, but until this day, I didn’t know it was the Dead. They used a fake name.

Airplane became the Starship. It may have been their first show.
Gracies psychedelic Rolls (Bently?) was parked on the curb.
Fairly small crowd.

https://rockandrollroadmap.com/plac...scellaneous/lindley-meadows-golden-gate-park/

Also in the mix a local band, Sons of Chaplain.

https://youtu.be/g_s2rTENDNo

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.