What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
pTs5ra6.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Iowa was a cluster fuk. That process is lame, should be discontinued. Don't we have such smart people running our country lmao.

Absolem

Trump and the GOP playbook.

Make the Sanders supporters feel cheated. I bet Fox News and the rest of the right wing media will sound off all day about how Bernie is getting screwed. Get the Sanders supporters good and mad and try drive a wedge between them and the Dem party. The GOP would love nothing more then to see a bunch of discouraged Sanders supports sit out in 2020 like they did in 2016.

From reading these threads it's working. Trump must be loving it.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Colin Powell is a known and documented liar to the whole world.

Hempy, Anyone that criticizes trump is a liar in your mind.

My favorite was Bolton - Great Guy! Good man!! and then he's a liar.....

Just listen to your programming and repeat.

'Boogieman'

I think the DNC would rather sabotage the process rather than give Bernie a win. That is my take on what happened last night.

'Boogieman'

Trump and the GOP playbook.

Make the Sanders supporters feel cheated. I bet Fox News and the rest of the right wing media will sound off all day about how Bernie is getting screwed. Get the Sanders supporters good and mad and try drive a wedge between them and the Dem party. The GOP would love nothing more then to see a bunch of discouraged Sanders supports sit out in 2020 like they did in 2016.

From reading these threads it's working. Trump must be loving it.

The Democrats are trying to slander and hit Bernie with identity politics instead of discussing his policies, same shit they pull on Republicans all the time so yes a part of me wants the Bernie bros to give the DNC and msm the middle finger.

Cannavore

Veteran
i definitely dont need fox news or don jr to tell me the DNC is corrupt and are actively cheating Bernie again. Dem elites all but admit it on television lol.

they admit Bloomberg is in the race to cause a contested convention and have the super delegates step in and choose a candidate.

it's public record Shadow Inc, the company who made the Iowa caucus app (and apparently other state's) was founded by people from HRC's campaign. ACRONYM is the parent company to Shadow Inc and ACRONYM is a dark money super pac.

uctEJvP.jpg

ZdX5v3t.jpg

K11vRpC.jpg

OEta8D9.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy, Anyone that criticizes trump is a liar in your mind.

My favorite was Bolton - Great Guy! Good man!! and then he's a liar.....

Just listen to your programming and repeat.

I didn't say either of those things about Bolton. And Colin Powell lied to the whole world about Iraq having WMDs. Everyone knows that but you, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts