What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

h.h.

Veteran
You’re not just upside down, you’re inside out.

Betting you’ve learned EVERYTHING you know about ‘Biden family corruption’ in the last six-ten weeks. Also betting you’ve IGNORED everything you *could* have learned about Trump family corruption these last 3 years but you’ve been filling yourself with balloon juice instead.

Everybody has something to hide except me and my monkey.

Cannavore

Veteran
fCgapvb.jpg

gKnypKf.jpg

This is why I've always pissed on "vote blue no matter who" bullshit. They only mean it for them, not the other way around.

Cannavore

Veteran
Trump afraid of Bernie as revealed by Parnas tape

[YOUTUBEIF]QQDrNAUDYn0[/YOUTUBEIF]

"I'm worse than he is" - DJT on Bernie being better on being against free trade deals like NAFTA than even himself (Trump) is

been saying this since Trump pussied out of debating Bernie in 2015-2016

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
There's a long history of politicians lining their pockets and wasting our time and money.

They can't let Bernie screw up their racket.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Absolem

View Image

View Image

This is why I've always pissed on "vote blue no matter who" bullshit. They only mean it for them, not the other way around.

IMO the Democrat party is leery of Bernie and his supporters because if Bernie wins the nomination Bernie and his supporters will want the full support of the Democratic party and all it's fundraising capabilities. They will also want every Dem candidate down ballot to support Sanders 100%.

Now if Bernie doesn't win the nomination will Bernie and his supporters back the Dem candidate in the same way they felt Sanders should be supported if he was the nominee?

I will vote Dem in 2020 but have no candidate I am really backing. I prefer some over others. Losing out on more SCOTUS picks could really set the progressive/Dem agenda back quite a few years.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

tRump sure don't want witnesses and docs....

they are scared.

question is will mcturtle whip them inline?

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts