What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

Hey bro it's one of Bernie's people on video spouting off this gulag shit so own it he's your boy.

EORSoV6U4AEn5YG.jpg

O'Keefe is going to show you this guy is no lone wolf in Bernie's campaign.

Besides the DNC mainstream media has already started the take down of Bern. I told you long ago the establishment would never let him on the DNC's ticket. A blind man can see that.

M

Mr D

Parnas let 'em have it with both barrels.
Rudy, trump, Pence, Nunes, Barr, Zelinsky.

Damn bro the Parnas bombshell is turning out to be a dud... Lev Parnas is the new Michael Cohen.

Lev Parnas claims the effort to get rid of Yovanovitch was solely to get her out of the way so investigations of Biden could be opened.

Except Parnas was pushing for Yovanovitch's removal way back in May 2018, and his indictment says he did it at direction of Ukrainian official

Have we learned nothing from Russiagate? Lev Parnas has: a history of fraud; claims w/ big holes; & a motive — indictment — to embellish for Dems’ help & a book deal (e.g. Michael Cohen). Oh, & his “bombshells” were delivered to the liberal Alex Jones. Don’t get your hopes up.

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1217655064833200128

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hey bro it's one of Bernie's people on video spouting off this gulag shit so own it he's your boy.

View Image

O'Keefe is going to show you this guy is no lone wolf in Bernie's campaign.

Besides the DNC mainstream media has already started the take down of Bern. I told you long ago the establishment would never let him on the DNC's ticket. A blind man can see that.

So you sided with leftist mainstream media?!

I'm not shocked.

Believe it.

You are a terrified Trump supporter striking at the only opposition.

It's obvious.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Boy oh boy, they signed the papers, and they are sending them over straight away. Boy, tRump must be real scared about now. I bet he'll be gone in a week or two, then they can go after Pence, while Nancy is VP. Maybe they can make Pence go before he can assign another VP, then Nancy will be President. I bet she'd make a great President. Don't you think so?

M

Mr D

So you sided with leftist mainstream media?!

I'm not shocked.

Believe it.

You are a terrified Trump supporter striking at the only opposition.

It's obvious.

I do find the far left's morals to be repulsive....

I am on my way to Planned Parenthood to purge the two parasites that somehow implanted into my uterus despite me being on the pill.
https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/ei7qi4/on_my_way_to_planned_parenthood/

Loaded with bad ideas.....

Almost 1,200 hospital doctors in France are resigning from supervisory roles in protest over public hospital funding and the government’s handling of employee concerns about staffing levels.

Medical staff have accused the government of failing to engage in negotiations over public hospital services and what they say are serious shortfalls in funding. In an open letter to French Minister of Health Agnès Buzyn, the resigning doctors on Tuesday criticized the budget laid out for public hospitals in 2020 as “too little, too partial, too spread out over time.”

After 3 years of listening to you and others be wrong about everything concerning Trump. Endless hysterical hyperbole, outright lies, chicken little predictions and open hatred for anyone with an opposing view. The only thing that has been accomplished is a deep division with increased support for Trump.

No one is worried about the left's candidates. Biden can't complete a sentence, it's sad to watch him stumble through a question. Warren has the appeal of a bag of prunes. Bernie labors under some delusion the democrats are going to allow him on the ticket. After last night I don't even think the guy wants to be president. Why didn't he push back against CNN's lie during that whole scripted Warren can't win because she's a women schtick? Probably just lining up another book deal before he betrays his supporters again.

minds_I

Veteran
Boy oh boy, they signed the papers, and they are sending them over straight away. Boy, tRump must be real scared about now. I bet he'll be gone in a week or two, then they can go after Pence, while Nancy is VP. Maybe they can make Pence go before he can assign another VP, then Nancy will be President. I bet she'd make a great President. Don't you think so?

Hello all,

OK, I will bite.

First, should impotus the 3rd be removed, pence would be prez...he will then choose from a list likely given to him by the RNC or even the Federalist Society the name of the VP.

In order for Big Balls Nancy to be prez would require both tRump* and pence die or become incapacitated suddenly.

So there is that.

minds_I

minds_I

Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/ei7qi4/on_my_way_to_planned_parenthood/

After 3 years of listening to you and others be wrong about everything concerning Trump. Endless hysterical hyperbole, outright lies, chicken little predictions and open hatred for anyone with an opposing view. The only thing that has been accomplished is a deep division with increased support for Trump.

No one is worried about the left's candidates. Biden can't complete a sentence, it's sad to watch him stumble through a question. Warren has the appeal of a bag of prunes. Bernie labors under some delusion the democrats are going to allow him on the ticket. After last night I don't even think the guy wants to be president. Why didn't he push back against CNN's lie during that whole scripted Warren can't win because she's a women schtick? Probably just lining up another book deal before he betrays his supporters again.

Hello all,

what a coincidence, the far lift morals find you replusive. BA DA Ding

Even some of us in the center too.

Buahahahahaha, can't complete a sentence....dirty donald can't complete a thought....buahahahahaha

glass houses man

minds_I

M

Mr D

If that happens Trump will release a picture of Melania posed in front of a tapestry that contains a secret message to white nationalists. :biggrin:

minds_I

Veteran
If that happens Trump will release a picture of Melania posed in front of a tapestry that contains a secret message to white nationalists. :biggrin:

Hello all,

Is she gonna be naked like in GQ mag? Personally, I did not think she was that great looking...did not look like she was into what she was doing...but you know, the money is good right? Though one has to wonder about the character of a woman that will take off her clothes for money...what else might she do for money...one would wonder? ey?

minds_I

PS...Got he first pic...classic...but the second pic flew over my head.

G

Hello all,

Is she gonna be naked like in GQ mag? Personally, I did not think she was that great looking...did not look like she was into what she was doing...but you know, the money is good right? Though one has to wonder about the character of a woman that will take off her clothes for money...what else might she do for money...one would wonder? ey?

minds_I

PS...Got he first pic...classic...but the second pic flew over my head.

Im sure a real man like you would prefer nekkid pics of log legs.

C

Capra ibex

Nope not open hatred for ANYONE with an OPPOSING view.... just anyone with an outright personality disorder or utter lack of judgement.

You know, like say a conman or paedophile or thief.... or complete bullsh*t artist, or all combined into one and those that support him.

But i guess they should be just seen as people with 'opposing' views.

Where does the line for opposing views and outright unacceptability start and end?
We all have our limits and draw our own lines to some degree, it just so happens that quite a few folks think Trump and co. cross too many lines and by extension his rabid supporters too.
Some supporters may be excused but some may not, because they should be wise enough to know better.
I think i'm a better judge than you, personally.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nope not open hatred for ANYONE with an OPPOSING view.... just anyone with an outright personality disorder or utter lack of judgement.

You know, like say a conman or paedophile or thief.... or complete bullsh*t artist, or all combined into one and those that support him.

But i guess they should be just seen as people with 'opposing' views.

Where does the line for opposing views and outright unacceptability start and end?
We all have our limits and draw our own lines to some degree, it just so happens that quite a few folks think Trump and co. cross too many lines and by extension his rabid supporters too.
Some supporters may be excused but some may not, because they should be wise enough to know better.
I think i'm a better judge than you, personally.

Oh. you shouldn't get mad at him. I like hearing all of the viewpoints on here.
Cannavore almost has me ready to vote for Bernie Saunders

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Endless hysterical hyperbole, outright lies, chicken little predictions and open hatred for anyone with an opposing view.

That pretty much sums up Trump's schtick.

So humans are only parasites when they are on welfare, not in utero?

What if those fetuses made it out into the world and straight to welfare, (because that's what everyone does right?), would it be acceptable to your morals if they just never showed up to the welfare office in the first place?

You support suffering of some to better others, so make the connection for me.

I thought we have too many people shitting in the streets as it is....??

What if they voted for Bernie??!! What about if we find out they were going to support socialized healthcare??!!

What if they don't want an authoritarian idiot using our nation as a soapbox to peddle his brand of rewashed racism??!!

You could totally support abortion.

Admit it.

med4u

Veteran
The media is fucking roasting old bernard....a real "deplorables" moment.....how horrible to be forced to vote for corn pop...I'd rather chew my arm off
Kinda makes ya wanna give a big fuck you to the system dont it?

Yea been there done it...and doin it again
TRUMP 2020...stop being controlled

h.h.

Veteran
Exactly. No on can stop those few bad actors.

Even the bad actors don’t keep the money. They pay rent. Buy food. It all floats to the top. Welfare money supports the banks.
We’re all in the same boat, pointing fingers at each other.
Welfare is redistribution. It puts the money back in circulation. Taxes do that and wages do that. When it’s spent overseas, it’s gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts