What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anoydas 666

picture.php

minds_I

Veteran
I`d like to know how the Obama administration over an 8 yr period allowed "BILLIONS" to be given freely to a Terrorist Regime that from 1979 has been screaming "Death to America".....and so...…

Trump shoves a boot up their ass ordering the assassination of their head General and then does nothing after they return fire.....not only not return fire , but not return fire after 2 MORE missiles were fired the next night to the "green zone" in Iraq , not to mention that the idiots blew up a Ukranian commercial passenger jet in the process of their bullshit propaganda " show of force and revenge " they spewed killed 80 + and wounded 200+ while destroying millions in military equipment and helicopters THAT NEVER HAPPENED , but they DID BLOW UP 176 innocent bystanders outta the sky that had nothing to do with their so-called show of force and revenge that did nothing but blow up innocent folks .....OK ?.....so now.....

What happens in the meantime ?...... iNuthin ass Nancy Pelosi calls for a War Powers Act trying to tie the President`s hand so we can`t react on what`s ALREADY HAPPENED cuz Iran KNOWS the Democrats will limit action at all costs to try and "talk it out" when it all boils down to Iran knows we`re weak with the Democrats and have used that to their benefit for decades....bottom line guys......regardless of your beliefs.....We look weak in their eyes and know we won`t retaliate now.....

The Iranian Government controls and financially supports 90% of all terrorist activities "Global Wide" and our government has absolute evidence proving so , but yet still negotiations are better than stomping a mudhole in their ass and stopping all this shit once and for all that brings ALL our troops home ouitta that God forsaken region and let`s those idiots blow each other up till THEY figure out what the fuck they`ve been up to for 1000`s of yrs that ain`t got a damn thing to do with us here in America.......

My boy goes to war tomorrow for NO apparent reason other than to protect our freedom at all costs , so I`m good with it.....and lastly.....If you don`t like the way things are , don`t bitch......Stand up and do somethin bout it or GTFO.....

Peace.....DHF...…:ying: …….

Hello all,

My president is leasing your son's life. Makes you proud doesn't he?

“Saudi Arabia is paying us for [our troops]. We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia,” Trump said. “I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1 billion in the bank.”

Trump Brags About Serving Up American Troops to Saudi Arabia for Nothing More Than Cash
Conservative Rep. Justin Amash, who was a Republican until recently, responded to Trump’s remarks, saying, “He sells troops”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...rican-troops-to-saudi-arabia-for-cash-936623/

minds_I

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hello all,

My president is leasing your son's life. Makes you proud doesn't he?

“Saudi Arabia is paying us for [our troops]. We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia,” Trump said. “I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1 billion in the bank.”

Trump Brags About Serving Up American Troops to Saudi Arabia for Nothing More Than Cash
Conservative Rep. Justin Amash, who was a Republican until recently, responded to Trump’s remarks, saying, “He sells troops”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...rican-troops-to-saudi-arabia-for-cash-936623/

minds_I

we have been renting mercenaries to dictators for decades.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TRUMP: “I’m going to tell you about the Nobel Peace Prize, I will tell you about that. I made a deal, I saved the country and I just heard that the head of that country is now getting the Nobel Peace Prize for saving the country. I said, what, did I have something to do with it? Yeah but, you know, that is the way it is. ” Toledo, Ohio, rally Thursday.

THE FACTS: Trump did not save Ethiopia.
Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed won the prize in October after he fully accepted a peace deal ending a 20-year border war with neighboring Eritrea that saw some 80,000 people killed. Trump had no known involvement in the peace deal.

IRAN
TRUMP: “Iran’s hostility substantially increased after the foolish Iran nuclear deal was signed in 2013. And they were given $150 billion, not to mention $1.8 billion in cash.” — address Wednesday.
TRUMP: “Iran now is not wealthy like it was when President Obama handed him $150 billion..” — remarks Thursday.
TRUMP: “They gave around $150 billion including $1.7 billion in the hard cold cash, can you imagine? No, no, can you imagine? $1.7 billion, $1.8 billion in cash.” — Toledo rally.
THE FACTS: There was no $150 billion payout from the U.S. treasury or other countries. The U.S. made a separate payment of roughly $1.8 billion to cover a decades-old IOU.

As for the $1.8 billion: In the 1970s, Iran paid the U.S. $400 million for military equipment that was never delivered because the Iranian government was overthrown and diplomatic relations ruptured. After the nuclear deal, the U.S. and Iran announced they had settled the matter, with the U.S. agreeing to pay the $400 million principal along with about $1.3 billion in interest.
The $400 million was paid in cash and flown to Tehran on a cargo plane, which gave rise to Trump’s previous dramatic accounts of money stuffed in barrels or boxes and delivered in the dead of night. The arrangement provided for the interest to be paid later, not crammed into containers.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Remember, real facts have become fake facts and fake facts are now real because they say so.

C

Capra ibex

Bullshit...why foriegn cash?why interest on frozen assets?why denial?why the extra 10mil?why investigation swept under the rug?
It's all bullshit....and you swallowed it....

https://youtu.be/Emf4xKccvsg

All said out the side of your mouth, because you're choking on a mouthful of Trump's horsesh*t and have a whole extra bucket full at the ready because it's just soo goooodddd :biglaugh:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Won’t be long trump will be taking credit for the downed airliner.

Its too late. The Iranian government already did, and now Iranians are rioting in the streets. Those are deplorable citizins. They should all be shot dead, for demanding the ayatollahs' death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts