What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snook

Still Learning
The fuckers cant get on the same page for a $2 TRILLION dollar hand out. Talk about division. Cut the pork and move on.

EDIT: and now the big business scenario. Give me a brake. They are the component that makes the engine (countries) go/grow.

EDIT:EDIT: no comments for a whole day.. wonder why?

h.h.

Veteran
The fuckers cant get on the same page for a $2 TRILLION dollar hand out. Talk about division. Cut the pork and move on.

EDIT: and now the big business scenario. Give me a brake. They are the component that makes the engine (countries) go/grow.

EDIT:EDIT: no comments for a whole day.. wonder why?

How many times will we bail out the gods who live in the towers? Maybe we need new gods.

I don’t care if they fail. We will learn that we can do without many of them. We will also find a higher quality gods. We’re just afraid to.

It’s called evolution. Evolution is not profitable for the powers that be.

BlackBart

Veteran
What do you say about the republicans that want a 500 billion slush fund for the trump administration without transparency and have the president be the overseer as a part of this bill . This is total bullshit !

h.h.

Veteran
"Any economic stimulus proposal must include new, strong and strict provisions that prioritize and protect workers, such as banning the recipient companies from buying back stock, rewarding executives and laying off workers."
-Nancy Pelosi, 3/19/20, via Twitter

Laying off employees is EXACTLY what is called for here, Nancy! I know you aren't stupid, you're a neo-confederate.

https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/1240766828714110978

Do you have dyslexia? You read everything backwards.

C

Capra ibex

What do you say about the republicans that want a 500 billion slush fund for the trump administration without transparency and have the president be the overseer as a part of this bill . This is total bullshit !

Donald 'because deals' Trump

h.h.

Veteran
Shes just a normal bi product of our gov. Shes nothing special, but people keep voting for these dummies. .

I bet you have a house. Make money and all that evil stuff.

Pelosi is the reason we’re not being completely fucked. Trump promises us trinkets that we never get. The carrot in front of the horse. The tease that never put out.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
'I'll be the oversight': Trump volunteers to be a check on his himself.

Sure, That will work just fine.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I guarantee that was added so dip shit could build his wall.

I bet you have a house. Make money and all that evil stuff.

Pelosi is the reason we’re not being completely fucked. Trump promises us trinkets that we never get. The carrot in front of the horse. The tease that never put out.

LOL, I don't have my home because of Pelosi. All gov is bad IMO. I don't trust any on either side. when voters put a person like Trump in the white house it tells me allot. You can bet all these people will cash in on there big pharma stock. If you want to make $$$ buy stock in that sector.

h.h.

Veteran
I guarantee that was added so dip shit could build his wall.

LOL, I don't have my home because of Pelosi. All gov is bad IMO. I don't trust any on either side. when voters put a person like Trump in the white house it tells me allot. You can bet all these people will cash in on there big pharma stock. If you want to make $$$ buy stock in that sector.

It was the high appraisal values with the use of comparables that I’m guessing took your house. If you purchased during the bubble, everything was overpriced.

TelaDoc

https://www.forbes.com/sites/olivie...zon-of-medicine-and-its-on-fire/#4173eafc6868

https://realmoney.thestreet.com/inv...th-very-healthy-technical-indicators-15273717

igrowone

Veteran

now come on Trumpets, you can't let this lie
what do you think about this part?
was it a good idea? DT without any pesky accountability

Hempy McNoodle

I haven't read or heard anything about that. Would you mind sharing a link so we can check it out?

Gry

Veteran
Does anyone on here actually personally know anyone or know of anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
Give it a week, to ten days, I imagine you will know several who are ill with it yourself. My spouse used be a public health worker in LA .

Best of wishes for your continuing good health.

h.h.

Veteran
Give it a week, to ten days, I imagine you will know several who are ill with it yourself. My spouse used be a public health worker in LA .

Best of wishes for your continuing good health.

Hopefully not. Hopefully the 15 day pause will do what it’s designed to do. Depending on what we do afterwards will determine if there’s another spike or not.

As long as the hospitals are full, I put my faith in the experts claiming it needs to be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.