What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capra ibex

I actually wouldn't be particularly surprised.

I knew YOU wouldn't be Sir. Hempy.... but i don't think you would be surprised if Trump sprouted wings and took off into the ether like a demigod.

The only way anything like Trump offering to 'put them up' in his properties would be if he conjured up some scheme to increase the value of his properties at the taxpayer's expense.... like renovate an apartment block to the eyeballs and let them stay for 3 months or something and then after the 3 months he keeps the luxurious new property.

Mr. Deals :biglaugh:

C

Capra ibex

I'm not against the homeless. I advocate for them and for treating them with dignity and much needed human rights. I also don't like Rush Limbaugh. I used to listen to him out of great concern for the damage his foul propaganda was doing to the country. I was a bleeding heart far leftist back then. I still don't like him, but wonder if there is more than meets the eye.

There is always more than meets the eye....

Gry

Veteran
Can't think of a more appropriate time for the father Coughlin of our times to announce his retirement.

Anjey

The ancient Egyptians worshiped the Sun, the priestly class staying up through the night to pray for the Suns return to warm and grow food... the priests of our times pray through the night that the Stock Market will rise again....

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• 90267339_3429588853723037_1190683759016411136_n.jpg
    90267339_3429588853723037_1190683759016411136_n.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 90667271_1443131119181783_1353519631498739712_n.jpg
    90667271_1443131119181783_1353519631498739712_n.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 14

Hempy McNoodle

Which one ?

Yesterday, Trump announced that we had military ops in Peru, Honduras, and at least two other unnamed localities to save captive tortured US children.
Someone on Twitter speculated that they recovered Madeleine McCann alive. That persons tweets were imediately removed by twitter. It is long understood by those who cared to look, that the Podesta brothers were the kidnappers. Goodbye Deep State. I believe that over the next few weeks people will become aware of some very difficult and painful things.
United We Stand

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im glad I don't have PG&E stock anymore.

When I was a kid, my mom bought me about $1500 of their stock, and told me that would be the down payment on my home when AI grew up and got married. It worked like a charm. I sold it in 1986 and got $15,000 for the down payment on this home

packerfan79

Veteran
Well, Pelosi and her scumbag Democrats are more concerned with partisan politics than helping the American people. No surprise. Let them play politics while Americans die, maybe we can finally let this party die.

Hempy McNoodle

Im glad I don't have PG&E stock anymore.

When I was a kid, my mom bought me about $1500 of their stock, and told me that would be the down payment on my home when AI grew up and got married. It worked like a charm. I sold it in 1986 and got $15,000 for the down payment on this home

I'm happy for you. I remember Watching the movie Erin Brockovich with my mom as a little kid. I've always hated PG&E after that. And all corporate sociopathic tendencies. And so much respect for Erin Brockovich and the people of Hinkley, CA.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Well, Pelosi and her scumbag Democrats are more concerned with partisan politics than helping the American people. No surprise. Let them play politics while Americans die, maybe we can finally let this party die.
With any luck at all , EVERY Party member & their supporters will succumb to this virus

Only then will progress be made

:tiphat:

BlackBart

Veteran
Pelosi doesn't want the poor to get screwed like the republicans want to do . They only want to give $600.00 per household.. that's one of the bigger arguments .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Your so far gone you cant except the rep/gop are just as irresponsible. Until you figure that out your head wont pop out from Moscow Mitch bunghole.

With any luck at all , EVERY Party member & their supporters will succumb to this virus

Only then will progress be made

tiphat.gif

LMAO, I wouldn't wish anyone death. Some def need a taste of misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.