What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Pelosi doesn't want the poor to get screwed like the republicans want to do . They only want to give $600.00 per household.. that's one of the bigger arguments .

She wants student loan forgiveness, increased environmental regulations for air travel, no loans for small businesses.

Republicans plan give a 1200 per adult, and 500 per kid. I don't particularly support it, but like always the Democrats are beholden to the corporatist.

ah pretty sure all the banks car companies etc. paid it back real fast in the past.
they want to load up the bill with lib dem stuff they did last week

Hempy McNoodle

Pelosi doesn't want the poor to get screwed like the republicans want to do . They only want to give $600.00 per household.. that's one of the bigger arguments .

I have been seeing the opposite. Pelosi wants the companies (employers) to get the money, so they can best determine how to use it. Leaving employees vulnerable to exploitation and financial failure. The Senate wants people to be able to get it independently as an unemployment benefit. Nancy wants to keep companies from being able to receive emergency funding if they lay-off their employees. But that is exactly the problem is that employees have been laid off. That is my understanding at this time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been seeing the opposite. Pelosi wants the companies (employers) to get the money, so they can best determine how to use it. Leaving employees vulnerable to exploitation and financial failure. The Senate wants people to be able to get it independently as an unemployment benefit. Nancy wants to keep companies from being able to receive emergency funding if they lay-off their employees. But that is exactly the problem is that employees have been laid off. That is my understanding at this time.

That's because you watch Fox. Pelosi doesn't want big business getting any $$. They want all the $$ going to small business/workers. Stop watching that MSM bullshit. There always gonna side with there political parties. Dems and Rep.. CNN for Dems and Fox for Rep. Both lie and embellish to make them seem relevant.

Hempy McNoodle

That's because you watch Fox. Pelosi doesn't want big business getting any $$. They want all the $$ going to small business/workers. Stop watching that MSM bullshit. There always gonna side with there political parties. Dems and Rep.. CNN for Dems and Fox for Rep. Both lie and embellish to make them seem relevant.

Mostly I follow the politicians themselves and watch their hearings and communications.

Hempy McNoodle

Wow! Trump just gave a really long press briefing and gave the press hours of question time and not one question about the military operations announced yesterday. I can't wait to watch the next few weeks unfold! :smoker:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

I don't watch either, nor MSNBC, but as for Nancy... That's a nasty witch that doesn't care about anyone, but her own wealth and power. $120,000,000 in her account since going to congress.

Homeless in the streets, right outside her walled mansion. She probably farts as she steps over them

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Companies are being ruthless to their employees in Shelter In Place zones.

TN is a "right to work" state, less protection here than anywhere. we have been given paid sick days, full pay if quarantined, more protection if compromised health/elderly etc. any company that punishes/fires/lays off employees for obeying govt health directions during pandemic should get the damn hammer...JMHO :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't watch either, nor MSNBC, but as for Nancy... That's a nasty witch that doesn't care about anyone, but her own wealth and power. $120,000,000 in her account since going to congress.

Homeless in the streets, right outside her walled mansion. She probably farts as she steps over them

Shes just a normal bi product of our gov. Shes nothing special, but people keep voting for these dummies. .

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Does anyone on here actually personally know anyone or know of anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?

I don't know any deaf people, therefore deafness is fake news.
I don't know any blind people, therefore blindness is fake news.
I have never met a Pygmy or a Watusi, fake news, fake news.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Draft Cuomo...a white knight at the DNC (should it happen)....Cuomo has shown us in real time what a leader is.

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts