What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

Most importantly who would be jukebox Joe's running mate?
As his early stage dementia progesses,and he's unable to complete his first term,America is mostly unaware they are casting their ballot for his VP choice.

I'm hearing Stacey Abrams to try and win back some of the Black and Hispanic vote they lost.

Polls have Trump at 40% support among Hispanics currently.

M

Mr D

More than 2.7 million voters in CA returned ballots in early voting. Buttigieg was at 10% in recent polls in CA. Steyer was at 2.7%. If the early vote mirrors the polling average, about 324,000 Californians already cast ballots for someone out of the race.

med4u

Veteran
Most importantly who would be jukebox Joe's running mate?
As his early stage dementia progesses,and he's unable to complete his first term,America is mostly unaware they are casting their ballot for his VP choice.

Who else....? Michael Obama...post op..one.can only hope . :tiphat:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He constantly slurs and tries to talk faster than his brain will allow him :covereyes:

Kind of like a slightly less morally corrupt and slightly less pathological liar than Cheese Man.... baby steps if necessary, i guess?? :dunno:

It wont be long before he'll need to be fed,bathed,and have his diapers changed.
Sad that his family would allow it to continue.

h.h.

Veteran
Biden has a stutter. Get over it. Sorry Bernie is getting challenged. Get over that too. Sounds like another trump campaign.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Although he does have the ability to sway those in favor of the 2nd amendment.For instance I had no idea until last weeks debate that 150,000,000 people had been killed by gun violence in the United States since 2007.

That would explain Bernie's ability to pay for health coverage,if we just kill off half the population of our country.The cost to the taxpayers is cut in half.

As Hannibal from the A Team used to say "I love when a plan comes together"

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biden has a stutter. Get over it. Sorry Bernie is getting challenged. Get over that too. Sounds like another trump campaign.

A stutter,and word salad are two different things.
There's nothing to get over,just recognizing early onset dementia.I personally like the man.

M

Mr D

Why don't you like Bernie? It's not a loaded question, just curious.

Promises he will never keep?
No record of private or public accomplishment?
Bad policies?

med4u

Veteran
He constantly slurs and tries to talk faster than his brain will allow him :covereyes:

Kind of like a slightly less morally corrupt and slightly less pathological liar than Cheese Man.... baby steps if necessary, i guess?? :dunno:

Would you leave your kids with brain deadl uncle joe?...how bout the big red button?.... They shoot zombies...dont they?

:tiphat:

M

Mr D

you do know this is easily applied to Trump in 2016?

You guys have the anti Trump thing covered. I didn't vote for Trump I'm hardcore 3rd party. Changing around the douche bags in the 2 factions of the uniparty does not excite me. Ronnie Reagan was the last R or D I voted for.

My ideal candidate would be for a goal of educating 1 million new doctors, removing all money from politics even small donations and not replacing it with public funding, the return to constitutional interest free money, a 50% reduction in government payroll.... for starters.

I don't think the democrat/media hate Trump platform is effective and an eventual choice between Bernie and Biden vs Trump does not bode well for the future of the country.

Rational people look at Biden and Bernie and wonder if they can even live 4 more years. Biden won't know what country he is in by election time. Bernie's heart will not hold out long enough to even come close to making his promises a reality.

CarolinGuy

Personally I'd love to see President Trump get rid of the Fed,it's an illegal privatized corporation to begin with. I'd also like to see term limits for all of these political douchebags that have never done anything aside from policing it's citizens instead of listening to what the American people want. Also,immediately take away corporations rights to be recognized as individuals and put them back where our constitution meant for them to be. And while we're at it stop the police state we all live in and make the police work for the American citizens instead of trying to dollar bill them to death with bullshit.Fuck their budgets,bunch of hypocrites.Stop the criminal spending ways on all fronts and account for every penny.People seem to want more government in their lives for whatever reason.I personally believe it absolves them from taking responsibility for their own lives.We need less government and more accountability for our own decisions.Hold all of those who wish to rule over us accountable for every decision they make. Ranting but just an opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts