What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xavier7995

Meds, much like trump, you spew so much bullshit no one pays attention anymore.

Yeah, he's way out in front of it, by putting pence in charge.

med4u

Veteran

he's definitely not lol warren has no shot. a president isn't going to come out and endorse anyone yet anyways.

pete dropped out right before super tuesday and will be probably be joes VP.

warren is literally only in the race still to stop bernie. there's no other logic behind her continuing to run.

Yea shes blowing out these hotdog
Water ads minus the subtitles,in advance of her Tue stump visit in our area...

https://youtu.be/iZPTO6X-K18

M

Mr D

Amy Klobuchar is ending her Democratic presidential campaign, plans to endorse Joe Biden.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I hope you bernie bros understand that biden is being shoved down your throat. I predict clinton as his running mate.

The 3 that just dropped out were probably reminded of arkancide and handed a nice fat check and promise of a job later. No, not secretary of state, that's horseface's job.

CarolinGuy

I hope you bernie bros understand that biden is being shoved down your throat. I predict clinton as his running mate.

The 3 that just dropped out were probably reminded of arkancide and handed a nice fat check and promise of a job later. No, not secretary of state, that's horseface's job.

I foresee Bloomberg possibly picking up Hillary or even possibly Michelle Obama. Just a thought.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I think the more the so called moderates keep choosing more of the same old crap we are familiar with, the stronger Bernie will become.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People need to stop excepting the scraps these politicians leave us. Unfortunately there's still more people satisfied with the job there doing.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most importantly who would be jukebox Joe's running mate?
As his early stage dementia progesses,and he's unable to complete his first term,America is mostly unaware they are casting their ballot for his VP choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.