What's new

Thai

Knop

IMG_0945.jpeg
IMG_0946.jpeg
IMG_0947.jpeg

H e d g e

This is my favourite so far, long legs and blonde not necessarily being attributes but a beautiful uplifting effect that somehow manages to be alert and energetic with a calming feeling of contentment at the same time.
It’ll be interesting to see if the quality of the effects change much as they grow.
439AC179-B89D-4087-96F4-465288FD145C.png

Last edited:

BC LONE WOLF

This is my favourite so far, long legs and blonde not necessarily being attributes but a beautiful uplifting effect which somehow manages to be alert and energetic with a calming feeling of contentment at the same time.
It’ll be interesting to see if the quality of the effects change much as they grow.
View attachment 19051776

Nice move on the clone. I need to do the same

H e d g e

Lucky find!!!
Just need a bit more luck to find him 3 lady strawberries to spiral breed with, 3 of each gender would be ideal.

My blonde lady with the effects I like turned green almost immediately when cloned in new soil, I thought it could be a variegated mutation from being scanned in the post but now I reckon if they go blonde it’s their way of telling you something is off in the roots, strange as they were all in the same mix.

Eta. Just repotted lady blonde and found a huge worm living amongst the roots, pretty small pot for a worm that size, could be what she was stressing about.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola @entonces looking wild there :D thanks for joining us. Are you growing only one female ?
Such quite extreme tropical sativa expressions can be very difficult indoors with the longer flowering in pots, especially during the summer time, unless the room is very well equipped. Good luck, and please keep us updated.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @H e d g e did you already flower them or judging of some of the leaves ?
Glad you are so excited about them. What was the ratio, 3 females and 1 male ?

Regarding the yellowish plant, golden/yellowish looking plants from growth stage can be found in real extreme tropical sativas such this Thai or Oldtimer's Haze, although most of the times is just that she doesn't like the soil mix, bad root system due to incorrect waterings, or ph (usually high)-feeding problem (lack of).

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
4, were stuck at the beginning, low humidity, high pH, inert soil, and the led is very close, that's all lol

I'm glad you managed to identify the problems. I'm sure you have learned a lot over the past few weeks; everything looks well dialed now 👌 keep up the good job!

H e d g e

Hi @H e d g e did you already flower them or judging of some of the leaves ?
Glad you are so excited about them. What was the ratio, 3 females and 1 male ?

Regarding the yellowish plant, golden/yellowish looking plants from growth stage can be found in real extreme tropical sativas such this Thai or Oldtimer's Haze, although most of the times is just that she doesn't like the soil mix, bad root system due to incorrect waterings, or ph (usually high)-feeding problem (lack of).
They’ve just started to flower, I’ve been smoking the veg leaves and my two females are notably stronger in effect already.
One male is vigorous with a good structure and the effect is of mild contentment, they all briefly made some terpenes, I guess as a stress response from being moved under stronger led with less hours. The other wild strawberry male is more compact with stronger effects than his brother, a happy smiley feeling as well as the contentment.

I like the effect of both females, already I’m sure this is the medicine I’ve been looking for.
I’m not well and struggle to get anything done but smoking these leaves even before flowering has a strong motivating effect with a welcome relief from my issues.

I find far greater relief in these leaves than the sticky robocop buds available locally. Excited is a massive understatement, I’ve been ill for so long looking for the right plant.

My blonde lady after being cloned and re potted looks much happier so it was definitely an issue in the roots, strange she didn’t show any other signs of stunting and she was in the same mix as the others.
I can only think it must’ve been the large worm I found in the roots. She’s happy now anyway so problem solved.