What's new

Thai

BC LONE WOLF

Chiang Mai
IMG_6121.jpeg
IMG_6120.jpeg
IMG_6122.jpeg

I like them both. Back on track nice and green showing that tropical swag.

H e d g e

5F056E6C-E189-4C09-9469-82B1378D6249.png

Pretty much outgrown their tiny box tent in two weeks so will need cutting back soon, attempting to root them on the plant before making cuts to reduce any stress.
One is variegated, has been since the first true leaves but not stunted, it’s the most vigorous of the four.
Bright gold leaves become mottled green with patches as they mature, very beautiful but not sure why. The little one on the left has a lovely sweet smell, hoping it’s the strawberry pheno.

Last edited:

H e d g e

I got a strawberry:)! Unmistakable wild strawberry smell and when I tried smoking some prunings I couldn’t believe the effect for fan leaves in veg, as described, a blissful happy feeling, makes me smile. Hope I never loose this one.
The other three have a similar lemon aroma, two of them an alert energetic euphoric and blissful effect with the other not much effect when smoked so I’m hoping it’s a male. No point in taking pics because they’re all either pruned or rooting as cuts.

The yellow one seems to be getting greener, all unbelievably vigorous but the strawberry one more compact. Thanks dubi :) really happy with these, can’t wait to try the buds.

Last edited:

PapaThai

I got a strawberry:)! Unmistakable wild strawberry smell and when I tried smoking some prunings I couldn’t believe the effect for fan leaves in veg, as described, a blissful happy feeling, makes me smile. Hope I never loose this one.
The other three have a similar lemon aroma, two of them an alert energetic euphoric and blissful effect with the other not much effect when smoked so I’m hoping it’s a male. No point in taking pics because they’re all either pruned or rooting as cuts.

The yellow one seems to be getting greener, all unbelievably vigorous but the strawberry one more compact. Thanks dubi :) really happy with these, can’t wait to try the buds.
@H e d g e , did any of your cuts root yet? Is it hard to make them root? I'm wondering how long their cuts take to show roots.

I'm also interested, if anyone has successfully rooted cuts from a flowering plant (and at how many weeks into flowering).

I'm planning to keep mine small by taking cuts and then 1-2 more times (cuts from previous cuts) until they're mature and ready to flower.
I think, Hedge, you wrote about similar plans earlier.

H e d g e

@H e d g e , did any of your cuts root yet? Is it hard to make them root? I'm wondering how long their cuts take to show roots.

I'm also interested, if anyone has successfully rooted cuts from a flowering plant (and at how many weeks into flowering).

I'm planning to keep mine small by taking cuts and then 1-2 more times (cuts from previous cuts) until they're mature and ready to flower.
I think, Hedge, you wrote about similar plans earlier.
Yeah they’re rooting pretty easy but they’re crazy vigorous so my attempt at pre rooting them half way up the plant didn’t work so well, they were too big above where I was rooting them before being ready to separate from the plant. Taking cuts every now and then in the normal way slows them down a bit which is fine by me.

I’ve got them in the corners of my flower tent on 12:12 with some Baluchi that’s about 3/4 weeks in bud, hoping the Thai will be ready to replace the Baluchi when it’s done if I can slow it down enough taking cuts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts