What's new

Thai Chi

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I really don't know how these skittles smell. 😅 :unsure:

They smell like mixed fruits, strawberry, citrus and grape... I think they do anyway.

I haven't had a bag for maybe 40 years, but when I smell this plant, the wrapper on the sweets bag sprung to mind.

Very fruity smell which changes to smelling like cat piss on my fingers after 10 mins or so. 😅

Still a long way to go, so I'll put some money on her not smelling like any of these smells in a month's time.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Had a tidy up around the base. Some big solar panels on this plant 🤙🏼

Lingering tobacco scents on my fingers with that dirty undertone of funk.
IMG_4583.jpeg

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
How many days have they been flowering @BumSplodgeBrownPants ? :)

My two clones are at day 43 now:

20240912_150857-01.jpeg
20240912_151125-01.jpeg
20240912_151204-01.jpeg
20240912_150833-01.jpeg

Seems like the first one is faster because the second one had been repotted late in a bigger pot(~10) while the first only got 6 - 7L and had been repotted early. And i think there were some pollen flying in the tent which could speed up the clones too. Two buddies reported that them seed plants/the weed got pretty relaxing with ~70 days. So because they are clones maybe i will harvest them around 60 - 65 days max to get a more energetic high!? :unsure: I already can see amber trichomes...

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Yes, they look pretty stacked up, faster than you have expected!?

They are from seed right?

Yes, that plant is from seed, they seem to be done with growing right now and are ripening up. I was expecting them to take 10-12 weeks and they're just finishing week 6.

Will they have a 2nd flowering spurt?

Edit for a picture... Tape measure for scale

DSCF1711.JPG

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

That's curious. After 6 weeks, she can't have reached her full potential. Straight KC would already make me wonder with a finish after 6 weeks. She is looking healthy. How big are the pots?
11L of coir.

She's just slowed right down, I'm pondering if she may have a 2nd flowering stage to her, she might just be taking a bit of a breather before the final push.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
We have sunshine today and the Thai Chi girls are happy. I'll go take a few pictures right now.

I get the majority of my greenhouse sunshine from the South or to the left in my bottom picture. This is why I separate my plants to perceived/expected plant growth structures and heights.

This way as the plants matue they aren't fighting for direct sunlight as much. By mid August the shorter later started plants will be getting full unobstructed sunlight and the rest of the greenhouse will be big enough to defend themselves in a very competitive environment.

Benefits of a later plantings with certain strains?

I have the most color expressive lines on the south side. I have an incredible vegetative growth cycle here at my geographic location.

What I don't have is the ultimate flowering environmental conditions, henceforth the 10+ week ladies are in the middle or the North side, out of the way.

Everything else gets to enjoy flowering into October aided with the help of dairy barn heaters if needed. This allows the visible phenotypic expressions to be more pronounced at harvest.

Sorry to ramble; preparation insights give you more options of benefit later in your grows. Later in September if I harvest a particular plant on the left side, I'm rewarded with more direct sunshine for the middle and North side plants.
Peace farmerlion

View attachment 19027035 View attachment 19027036 View attachment 19027037 View attachment 19027038 View attachment 19027042
Here is my Thai Chi in the first two pictures. Then a few random shots in my greenhouse today.
20240923_131628.jpg

20240923_131657.jpg

The 3rd-6th are of my Destroyer P1f. She is being Bx to her son a SpaceQueen x Blueberry Bx to the Mother SpaceQueen IBL. I have two Mother Lineage P1 clones as well, all being Bx this season.

farmerlion
20240923_131406.jpg
20240923_131340.jpg
20240923_130738.jpg
20240923_130611.jpg
20240923_130458.jpg
20240923_131253.jpg

20240923_131605.jpg
20240923_131540.jpg

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
My ceiling height is 10'6"
The Yellow leaf picture is showing the difference between yellow leaves your plant will drop and the more gold Anthocyanins 💛 that produce multiple inflections in cannabinoidal ratios.

Look for that difference and watch the phenotypic expressions increase in your plants.

Don't be to quick to pull yellow leaves or defoliate. You will miss the sweetest gifts your plants have to offer.

Much love Dubi, My Prayers and Blessings to your beautiful family.

I miss my library collecting back in the day!
Peace farmerlion

Latest posts

Latest posts