What's new

Thai Chi

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I really don't know how these skittles smell. 😅 :unsure:

They smell like mixed fruits, strawberry, citrus and grape... I think they do anyway.

I haven't had a bag for maybe 40 years, but when I smell this plant, the wrapper on the sweets bag sprung to mind.

Very fruity smell which changes to smelling like cat piss on my fingers after 10 mins or so. 😅

Still a long way to go, so I'll put some money on her not smelling like any of these smells in a month's time.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Had a tidy up around the base. Some big solar panels on this plant 🤙🏼

Lingering tobacco scents on my fingers with that dirty undertone of funk.
IMG_4583.jpeg

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
How many days have they been flowering @BumSplodgeBrownPants ? :)

My two clones are at day 43 now:

20240912_150857-01.jpeg
20240912_151125-01.jpeg
20240912_151204-01.jpeg
20240912_150833-01.jpeg

Seems like the first one is faster because the second one had been repotted late in a bigger pot(~10) while the first only got 6 - 7L and had been repotted early. And i think there were some pollen flying in the tent which could speed up the clones too. Two buddies reported that them seed plants/the weed got pretty relaxing with ~70 days. So because they are clones maybe i will harvest them around 60 - 65 days max to get a more energetic high!? :unsure: I already can see amber trichomes...

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Yes, they look pretty stacked up, faster than you have expected!?

They are from seed right?

Yes, that plant is from seed, they seem to be done with growing right now and are ripening up. I was expecting them to take 10-12 weeks and they're just finishing week 6.

Will they have a 2nd flowering spurt?

Edit for a picture... Tape measure for scale

DSCF1711.JPG

Last edited: