What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Supersoil v Coot's mix

KIS

If you have soil that is balanced and made properly in regards to physical, biological, and chemical (fertility) properties, then you don't need a bunch of supplements or other products during the grow cycle.

MediMary

Yea he is making a killing off buying up byproducts and charging a ridiculous price for it

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, the man is in business after all
Nope, dude went from posting on ICMag running supersoil and not knowing anything about soil to building a successful soil business, can't hate the hustle, seems like a cool guy too, enjoy his podcasts, find him knowledgeable.

Just reading through this thread though, surprised to see someone say subcool was a profiter in comparison to Jeremy.

iStruggle

Nope, dude went from posting on ICMag running supersoil and not knowing anything about soil to building a successful soil business, can't hate the hustle, seems like a cool guy too, enjoy his podcasts, find him knowledgeable.

Just reading through this thread though, surprised to see someone say subcool was a profiter in comparison to Jeremy.

LoL are you serious?

CharlesU Farley

I have no earthly idea who Jeremy is but those of us who are familiar with "Subcool" , especially in the '90s, know _exactly_ who he ripped off for "super soil". He was the ultimate fucking huckster/profiteer. Started posting Vic High's soil recipe when OG first came into being, as his _own_, and a "legend" was soon born.

And don't even get me started about him ripping off Vic's cannabis genetics... everything Subtool hawked was based off of Vic's Space Queen, that's a fucking fact.

Those of us who were there and actually participated on BCGA know _exactly_ what happened. ;)

eastcoastjoe

That’s BS. He didn’t rip-off super soil from Vic high lol. He always gave credit to Vic High for initially sharing his super soil recipe with the community. He was transparent about using it as his starting source but he also changed things to make it better. Why people always trying to lie and make people look bad

iStruggle

Guess you don't know the history behind BAS,not hating on Jeremy, dude been at it for years, wish him nothing but the best.

Wasnt hating on him either. Never looked into the history of it because it seemed kind of excessive to me, did figure that he had very deep roots in the business and/or had extensive schooling in botany. He’s done very well for himself.

MediMary

That’s BS. He didn’t rip-off super soil from Vic high lol. He always gave credit to Vic High for initially sharing his super soil recipe with the community. He was transparent about using it as his starting source but he also changed things to make it better. Why people always trying to lie and make people look bad
I dunno about Rip off, unless you are Shantibaba, Soma or some of the other heads from back in the day that collected unadulterated landraces.

Everyone else has ripped off someone else's work, period, and I mean everyone.

I remember subcool always giving credit to Vic

MediMary

I have no earthly idea who Jeremy is but those of us who are familiar with "Subcool" , especially in the '90s, know _exactly_ who he ripped off for "super soil". He was the ultimate fucking huckster/profiteer. Started posting Vic High's soil recipe when OG first came into being, as his _own_, and a "legend" was soon born.

And don't even get me started about him ripping off Vic's cannabis genetics... everything Subtool hawked was based off of Vic's Space Queen, that's a fucking fact.

Those of us who were there and actually participated on BCGA know _exactly_ what happened. ;)
By that "logic" Vic High ripped of the brothers Grimm then by using Cinderella 99 for the space queen and killer queen lines. And what about Cinderella 99, well its Jack Herer, brothers Grimm didn't breed that, they ripped off Sensi seeds.

MediMary

If you think Sub using Vic's space queen in his crosses is different than Vic using Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99 in his crosses, then you aren't a rational person, you either hate sub for some reason or gargling on Vic's nuts.

So when Vic does it, it's "breeding" when sub does it, that's "ripping" someone else's work off.
Jesus Christ, you gotta be kidding me.

That's the most braindead logic I have seen in many years.

eastcoastjoe

I dunno about Rip off, unless you are Shantibaba, Soma or some of the other heads from back in the day that collected unadulterated landraces.

Everyone else has ripped off someone else's work, period, and I mean everyone.

I remember subcool always giving credit to Vic

Right, that’s what I’m saying. That’s ass backwards logic. I guess if we are going to use Charles logic, we have to say he is ripping off Nevil by using northern lights as the base of his work

Latest posts

Latest posts