What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

led05

Chasing The Present
I have had issues trying that with males and females. They dont like to reveg and root at the same time. I have better luck with flowering cuts when I top them as I put them in the aero. It stops the flowering hormone in the growth tips I believe. Nice!
^ Exactly correct - You’re supposed to pull off the flowers but I’m just too lazy and enjoy the experience - that said rooting & initiating reveg at same time is efficient when it works - 90% + what goes in there eventually roots out ime, it’s very rare I’m taking cuts off vegetative plants so I’m good with that success %, I still am very surprised to see that male root out - the proof it worked will be when he starts growing in the soil - it’s not often plants surprise me anymore but I’m very appreciative & humbled when they do ;)

LostTribe

Premium user
^ Exactly correct - You’re supposed to pull off the flowers but I’m just too lazy and enjoy the experience - that said rooting & initiating reveg at same time is efficient when it works - 90% + what goes in there eventually roots out ime, it’s very rare I’m taking cuts off vegetative plants so I’m good with that success %, I still am very surprised to see that male root out - the proof it worked will be when he starts growing in the soil - it’s not often plants surprise me anymore but I’m very appreciative & humbled when they do ;)
I never pull off flowers just cut the top part of the stem off of a large enough cutting.

led05

Chasing The Present
IMG_0133.jpeg

IMG_0102.jpeg

IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_0094.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

Fire !

IMG_0096.jpeg

IMG_0084.jpeg

IMG_0085.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Just got off phone with Quarry, 7 tons of stone coming which hopefully will wrap up this series of projects (14 tons sand & 7 tons rock, good little period of working out BF it gets cold out - truth is shoveling & moving it is the easy part), Couple few hundred lbs rolls of turf getting delivered this week too, once that’s all done I can then focus on regular fall work - man am I behind - but do have a new 450SF GH & tons of other projects that have been on a list for years nearing completion….:groupwave:

I let 5-7lbs of harvested plants cook for nearly a month in the GH and a couple plants start to rot away outside (outside for me really is seed making & experiment focused, for now), it’s always the seeds or where leafs die back it starts; that and flies laying them orange worm fuckers too, or at least I think it’s flies….

Sure could use a good hard frost to knock shit back, Durlumbo could go another 4-6 weeks + if allowed to…

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Waiting on deliveries & it’s wet out, perfect time for roasting - I’ve been doing 700g green bean batches lately which fills up nicely my “Kilogram” coffee storage containers - I can do @10lbs in under 90 minutes vs what used to take me all day with the old hot top, which was a wonderful machine for over a decade for us, I cleaned her up so nicely she looks like new, but the Aillo is our Roaster nowadays, what a beauty - makes this process easy, enjoyable & the results are just fabulous, there isn’t a store @ within 150 miles that can compete with us - but our business is friends & family only & always free - :) - so how could they !

IMG_0006.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

IMG_0008.jpeg

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0007.jpeg

You see coffee makes everything better !

Delivery 1 all good, two more to go ;)

IMG_0013.jpeg

7 tons #2 Round - lol as the guy is writing up my receipt it’s like a light bulb goes off, he looks up - do I smell roasting coffee - I’m like yes you do! - there’s a large commercial Roaster @ here he used to make deliveries to so knew the smell

For you @Rgd

IMG_0015.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Busy morning so far, 10lbs roasting just finished my wife gets a panicked call from delivery drivers #2 asking if we’ve got a fork lift & if we’re a business - lol; great just the anxiety I needed….. yeah right, I’ll take this shit in stride, like I didn’t have a plan….

IMG_0018.jpeg

lol, I guess each one really does weigh 300lbs, at least I’ve got a plan for now, working these alone is gonna be somethin fun….

Now where the FK is driver #3 :)