What's new

led05

Chasing The Present
Outdoor plants thirsty again, man I’ve been slacking :)

IMG_2498.jpeg

IMG_2477.jpeg

IMG_2484.jpeg

IMG_2483.jpeg

IMG_2485.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

IMG_2494.jpeg

IMG_2488.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
high Dude

nice upgrade for your GH amigio and nice sexy ladies too in green ;)
Thanks brother; I trust you’ve been well :)

Durlumbo is now over 10’ tall & nearly 16’ across E:W - hundreds of heads forming, seeds too from the beautiful & quick UB x Cambodian Male

IMG_2505.jpeg

White flies doing what they do….

IMG_2500.jpeg

IMG_2501.jpeg

IMG_2504.jpeg

Catching a lift on aphids….. wonder when the ants will show up :) - and then the ladybugs, it’s like it’s spring, only it’s not, maybe it’s an aphid baby, I’m getting old…

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Great Flower : Leaf ratios on indoors, I love it :)

April & Sept are my crazy work months, 80+ hour weeks, have already gotten so much done this month but now decided to properly level far back, tear down some original fencing to open up, have 15 tons or so of stone that was put down a decade ago to shovel & pick up & move (nightmare work hence my years of procrastination) & then still some finishing work on the new Cold frame (which turned out awesome, kids & wife already trying to claim it for things to do in there non farming related)

Just got first order of sand delivered (7 tons) - pricing still reasonable for my quarry connect, - 14,000 lbs to the driveway for under $300 - no complaints here; he did mention though Covid hammered his business hard so now only Stone & Sand as he can’t find the help to run the Topsoil, mulch & compost business anymore so I need to find new connect for that - gonna cost me 2X I can feel it already…

One Area getting graded

IMG_0006.jpeg

New GH mostly done
IMG_0007.jpeg

Tore down all this fencing & posts (farm jacks are your best friend :) - it was there as entire back & fenced area you see now wasn’t developed when first put in, overflow from original barn construction -

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

7 tons, small load but it’s a few hundred foot wheel from the driveway to far back so good day of work

IMG_0001.jpeg

Nights have been crazy dew lately, look at this BF sun even down - I chopped a couple plants, few still going

IMG_2707.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Well that went quick @ 4 hours later it’s all out back at least outside a few barrows full for final adjustments…

My youngest after 3 hours @ pumpkin patch, then shopping, then early dinner was falling asleep in car on way home, then she heard sand…

Been out there an hour now or more I suppose - haha, 25’ x 25’ sandbox isn’t too shabby for a kid, though that’s not the plan… I am gonna order more sand & clean out an old growing box & turn into a sandbox - it’s only like 12’ x 5’ or so so hopefully it’s big enough

IMG_0061.jpeg

IMG_0060.jpeg

IMG_0054.jpeg

IMG_0062.jpeg

Benefits of not renting skid turn or dingo

- Free + No Gas Cost
- Don’t dig up my lawn etc
- Didn’t have to build complex ramp
- I don’t have to workout today - haha - though I guess being a 17th century farmer you rarely have to - lol

Hawaiian Indica - Bullet Proof plant for @ here, those 4 days of cool rain gloomy didn’t even phase this plant, all others were not happy - HI Tough gonna go as long as she needs to, what a gem - up close she’s bang on grape soda but 15’ to a hundred yards she’s all funky & skunky, only plant stinking up the hood back there

Bugs don’t bother her either; what a nice find - gonna maybe run 2 or 3 next year, maybe even a few gorilla for shits & giggles

IMG_0090.jpeg

IMG_0088.jpeg

IMG_0065.jpeg

IMG_0084.jpeg

IMG_0087.jpeg

IMG_0066.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Sour & Tang Random Mix (big plant for 25gallon container & late plant out)- this plant too is hardy here, arms are strong upright, not many bugs great terps - it’s like she has split personality, one side green another well into yellowing & dropping, just love when plants drop their leafs when I’ve been selecting for this

IMG_0075.jpeg

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0080.jpeg

IMG_0081.jpeg

This plant has a Lime Green vibe to it, nothing but good usually comes from that

led05

Chasing The Present
The 1990 EP & 2012 AH, both fell apart during the cool rains but near done too, these are arms left to make sure seeds fully mature, both plants smell very good to great, EP has a dominate Pine taste to early testers, not something you see much anymore

IMG_0082.jpeg

Sticky Durlumbo - literally bugs getting stuck all over her but they love her too, that said she’s taking the full blown attack like a champ & the cool rainy weather barely bothered her either, long ways to go, could use a ladybug boom but likely too late for that

IMG_0067.jpeg

IMG_0083.jpeg

IMG_0068.jpeg

IMG_0069.jpeg

IMG_0072.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0070.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

Plant is a frost BOMB & sticky AF for early flower, but man the bugs love her their trying to steal my seeds !!

oldmaninbc

420club
Great Flower : Leaf ratios on indoors, I love it :)

April & Sept are my crazy work months, 80+ hour weeks, have already gotten so much done this month but now decided to properly level far back, tear down some original fencing to open up, have 15 tons or so of stone that was put down a decade ago to shovel & pick up & move (nightmare work hence my years of procrastination) & then still some finishing work on the new Cold frame (which turned out awesome, kids & wife already trying to claim it for things to do in there non farming related)

Just got first order of sand delivered (7 tons) - pricing still reasonable for my quarry connect, - 14,000 lbs to the driveway for under $300 - no complaints here; he did mention though Covid hammered his business hard so now only Stone & Sand as he can’t find the help to run the Topsoil, mulch & compost business anymore so I need to find new connect for that - gonna cost me 2X I can feel it already…

One Area getting graded

View attachment 19074635

New GH mostly done
View attachment 19074636

Tore down all this fencing & posts (farm jacks are your best friend :) - it was there as entire back & fenced area you see now wasn’t developed when first put in, overflow from original barn construction -

View attachment 19074639

View attachment 19074642

7 tons, small load but it’s a few hundred foot wheel from the driveway to far back so good day of work

View attachment 19074643

Nights have been crazy dew lately, look at this BF sun even down - I chopped a couple plants, few still going

View attachment 19074646
That is one well loved yard!

oldmaninbc

420club
The 1990 EP & 2012 AH, both fell apart during the cool rains but near done too, these are arms left to make sure seeds fully mature, both plants smell very good to great, EP has a dominate Pine taste to early testers, not something you see much anymore

View attachment 19074887

Sticky Durlumbo - literally bugs getting stuck all over her but they love her too, that said she’s taking the full blown attack like a champ & the cool rainy weather barely bothered her either, long ways to go, could use a ladybug boom but likely too late for that

View attachment 19074888

View attachment 19074895

View attachment 19074889

View attachment 19074890

View attachment 19074891

View attachment 19074892

View attachment 19074893

View attachment 19074894

Plant is a frost BOMB & sticky AF for early flower, but man the bugs love her their trying to steal my seeds !!
The plant the bugs have taken a liking to is it a sweet smelling plant?

Your crop is looking fantastic.

led05

Chasing The Present
The plant the bugs have taken a liking to is it a sweet smelling plant?

Your crop is looking fantastic.
It doesn’t smell nearly as sweet as others, has that Colombian & African musky, ripening tropical fruit kinda rotten sweet vibe; I think it’s such a huge target there with most native plants getting ready for fall and this one just growing like mad, I bet I find a birds nest or three inside, every time I go near it song birds fly out :) - it’s gotta be 16-17’ across and pushing 11’ tall now, just huge for my region

And many thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts