What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

led05

Chasing The Present
HI Indica was showing nothing 5 days ago now she’s moving along well, guess there’s hope here

IMG_1959.jpeg

IMG_1960.jpeg

IMG_1983.jpeg

Took cuts of 4 moms, gave them a good couple minute dunk each

IMG_1985.jpeg

IMG_1986.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Durlumbo is just starting, the big gap in the one pic is a huge arm I cut out, often when you bondage & train them hard core in veg they’ll look healthy but then some arms start to go bad in flower, leaf’s turn pale etc, they aren’t transpiring properly due brakes made months ago and it’s best to cut them out vs hoping they finish well…

IMG_1984.jpeg

IMG_1972.jpeg

IMG_1961.jpeg

IMG_1962.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Tangerine Fem seed Mix, these are slow but beautiful plant & smells best of them all, saw a few worms on the EP 🐛 so gonna spray them all w peppermint castor soap with a bit spinosad on them sometime soon, when I get @ to it - fuckers love my brusssel sprouts too

IMG_1968.jpeg

IMG_1969.jpeg

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

Tangerine Fem seed Mix, these are slow but beautiful plant & smells best of them all, saw a few worms on the EP 🐛 so gonna spray them all w peppermint castor soap with a bit spinosad on them sometime soon, when I get @ to it - fuckers love my brusssel sprouts too

View attachment 19055719

View attachment 19055720
All the effort will soon pay off, after a successful dry and cure.

You have a very nice garden I enjoy dropping in for the beauty of your plants and your knowledge.

led05

Chasing The Present
Looks like the Peppermint Castor Soap & Spinosad spray did the trick, I rarely measure & just wing it so often I burn em, looks like I mixed it up perfectly this time

Note dead worm 🐛
IMG_2009.jpeg

IMG_2013.jpeg

IMG_2012.jpeg

IMG_2011.jpeg

I barely sprayed the Durlumbo, she didn’t seem to have any pressures on her, I’ll keep an eye out moving forwards on her & all of them

IMG_2007.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Back at it, we’re definitely drinking more coffee than we used to (with new machine & software it’s very easy to track everything down to the minutiae) may need to dial our consumption back a tad but man it’s oh so good :)

IMG_2016.jpeg

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Blue McCaw coffee (only on eBay) sells raw beans or roast to order and everything the do is amazing. Great story they have as well and by far the best coffees I've ever experienced.

Garden looks great!

I'm blanching sweet corn today and putting up for the Winter. No better work than putting up stores for Winter IMHO.

Have a great weekend!

led05

Chasing The Present
Blue McCaw coffee (only on eBay) sells raw beans or roast to order and everything the do is amazing. Great story they have as well and by far the best coffees I've ever experienced.

Garden looks great!

I'm blanching sweet corn today and putting up for the Winter. No better work than putting up stores for Winter IMHO.

Have a great weekend!
You too - I’ve been buying green beans from this place @15 years now

led05

Chasing The Present
Any Entomologists out there…?

Few weeks back I noticed start of this thinking what a tough plant trying to grow there, then not long later I realized it’s a nest… pretty damn neat though huh…

IMG_2046.jpeg

IMG_2049.jpeg

IMG_2050.jpeg

IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg

IMG_2052.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
UB x Cambodian Male…. I think some of these SE Asians are Monoecious, maybe them all in a sense…. This guy came from “Fem” seeds but I think Momma Mono snuck a Male arm in there on me, anyhow a beautiful stud here, curious how his offspring will be

IMG_2055.jpeg

IMG_2057.jpeg

IMG_2056.jpeg

IMG_2058.jpeg

IMG_2059.jpeg

IMG_2060.jpeg

IMG_2061.jpeg

Nearly ten feet tall now, reaching out the sky light

CharlesU Farley

led05

Chasing The Present
4/5 plants in this nook, the yellowing on the EP is from the torture they received months ago in early veg, the plant can look perfect in veg but when in flower & mineral needs change they are areas to show issues first, I recon it’s transpiration issues driving it…

IMG_2084.jpeg

Durlumbo
IMG_2070.jpeg

IMG_2089.jpeg

HI Indica
IMG_2062.jpeg

IMG_2063.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpeg

Last edited: