What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

led05

Chasing The Present
Quick Quality Woods time w the girls

IMG_1112.jpeg

IMG_1113.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Getting peachy today

IMG_1138.jpeg

I soaked all these down like an hour ago so some droopy, I need to replace the roof on this GH (polycarbonate) just measured only getting 60% light in there, 4 year old plastic out back is 85% still which shocked me on the positive side, plastic now letting in 40% UV too which in my case is good - polycarbonate channels eventually just get dirty over time and are near impossible to clean, better to simply replace - anyhow I’ll stop complaining it’s lasted 8 years & @60% transmission it’s still great for many things

IMG_1139.jpeg

IMG_1146.jpeg

IMG_1142.jpeg

IMG_1143.jpeg

IMG_1144.jpeg

Beast
IMG_1145.jpeg

IMG_1141.jpeg

IMG_1149.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Hard to beat sun gold for snacking on, snagged a few more cucumbers, tossed 2/3rds as too big/yellow/old (our fault for not keeping up, it’s tough), I’ll water them well here tonight for hopefully one more big flush to pickle in a week or so to make enough for a quart jar every week for the year

IMG_1156.jpeg

IMG_1157.jpeg

IMG_1158.jpeg

I have a shit load of potatoes to dig up & weeds to kill sometime this upcoming week; exciting stuff y’all ;) - ha

led05

Chasing The Present
Nothing easy about hand farming / digging potatoes but worth every bite over the next year ;) - sweet potatoes will be in a couple months or so

IMG_1163.jpeg

IMG_1164.jpeg

I did @40% or so below - Id guess 120-125lbs of spuds so total this year will be @300lbs my best guess, plenty for eating, seed & gifting

IMG_1165.jpeg

The past 10 days have been perfect weather, still been overly dry but otherwise perfect

IMG_1160.jpeg

Just BF dinner pic ^ cannabis is mostly hidden even though a lot of it, hiding in plain sight

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club

led05

Chasing The Present
durlumbo..the never ending flushes..sure gonna be some bud though

have some seeds from the cambo/laos pollen on it

View attachment 19043979
View attachment 19043980
Looking good, long long ways to go still ! No more N please

Stunning overlook. Looks like a special place to spend some time with family.

Quite a patch of chanterelles
Thanks Joe ! Was a great / quick little vacation; we actually just booked a longer stay right on the water for next year vs a house in the mountains like this year, lots of fun toys to use on the water, boathouse too so gonna be a blast.

The area is the Adirondack Mountains of NYS, outdoor paradise in summer/fall & winter time too

There were patches of them all over

Last edited:

laszlokovacs

nice ledo.... Lake George? Looks like it to me that rock overlook actually might be familiar if it is. Anyway as always beautfiul garden, beautiful family, beautiful life! Thanks for sharing.

Also those arent chanterelles, hope ya didnt eat them haha!

led05

Chasing The Present
nice ledo.... Lake George? Looks like it to me that rock overlook actually might be familiar if it is. Anyway as always beautfiul garden, beautiful family, beautiful life! Thanks for sharing.

Also those arent chanterelles, hope ya didnt eat them haha!
Thank you & Definitely didn’t eat them :) - those pics are from top Bald Mountain which is chain of lakes area (Inlet & Old Forge), so the “low peaks” beginning of ADK on west side, very similar to Lake George area which is of course the beginning on the east side of the ADK… we do a trip every year to Lake George too, Sagamore is a great place to stay in Bolton Landing.

Man do things grow fast when you’re gone !!

IMG_1290.jpeg

IMG_1289.jpeg

IMG_1291.jpeg

IMG_1292.jpeg

IMG_1293.jpeg

IMG_1295.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
thanks bro..good to see you and your summer...good grief a 38 week plant ..lol

its organic with nothing except water....

View attachment 19044500
The dew is starting early this year, soaked out there this morning….

What’s your light schedule, they have an almost revegging vibe to them?

Good seeing you too D, send me some fillets!

Just other day firstlight & I were driving by Tuscarora golf course ;) made me think of ya

Reactions: OSS

Rgd

Veteran
What’s your light schedule,

more or less 12/12..they do flushes of pistils..then fill in..
they have an almost revegging vibe to them?

they do..

Good seeing you too D, send me some fillets!

would that i could
Just other day firstlight & I were driving by Tuscarora golf course ;) made me think of ya
the red bud golf course..

I thought of your outside plants when I woke up.. pondering smell for neighbours..trunk girth,,but

mostly if they will flower in time.

led05

Chasing The Present
more or less 12/12..they do flushes of pistils..then fill in..

they do..

would that i could

the red bud golf course..

I thought of your outside plants when I woke up.. pondering smell for neighbours..trunk girth,,but

mostly if they will flower in time.
11/13 if you can…..

In time will be tricky but time shall tell; the trunk on Durlumbo has to be over 5” diameter already, gonna be my largest ever in the end I expect but again, time shall tell…

Hurricane remnants gonna hit us tomorrow, reports of widespread flooding on the way; that’s taking center stage right now as I definitely don’t want to have another flood here !!

led05

Chasing The Present
Think I’m Gonna build a quick makeshift & movable GH today (25’ x 14’); $300 bucks in new supplies, damn rabbits eating all my late season young starts - white fabric will be the top & is where it’s going - gonna try & get this done BF the remnants of the hurricane role through; also I’m still not certain how I’m gonna make it all happen but in my mind this is more than everything I’ll need….

IMG_1304.jpeg

IMG_1303.jpeg

IMG_1305.jpeg