What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

led05

Chasing The Present
Inside the overgrown GH

IMG_0068.jpeg

IMG_0070.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0073.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

Gambian male I’ve chopped back like 10 times, leaving just enough so he can dump some pollen @
IMG_0083.jpeg

IMG_0084.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
@ 10 types peppers, sweet potatoes & ginger - there’s hundreds of peppers hidden in here that need harvesting, it’s been an unbelievable year for peppers, tomatoes not so much but there’s a boatload them that need harvesting too, apples as well - man I’ve been lazy this summer I’m telling you, no big projects nothing….

IMG_0085.jpeg

IMG_0086.jpeg

# types orchid
IMG_0081.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
You are living the dream!!

I love this thread. Makes me hungry too.

I'm going to try the pepper cook down for storage. Looks like a great idea! Thank you!
Much appreciated LB

Picked 4 these baskets today, two green two red, tossed maybe 30% to the beds for composting & tilling, 30-40% gets sauced & juiced , 20-30% goes into cold storage for eating - 10 Varieties in total

IMG_0095.jpeg

Hahaha 3 plants causing serious issues, carrots, beets, sweet potato, turmeric & onions in there still going too, Lavender too oh & bunch orchids + few cactus

IMG_0094.jpeg

IMG_0091.jpeg

IMG_0093.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
thats a nice picture
Thx Gentlemen
Wow, beautiful night view! 🥰🫠

I had to make an executive decision today & chop the huge volunteer; it had some PM beginning to form, was 6-8+ weeks from finishing & was heavily shading the other two plants in there I’m more interested in, actually was kinda an easy decision….

That’s piled on top the largest Gorilla Cart they make, looks like a few plants. A nearly 5” Diameter stem, definitely largest I’ve cut off, gonna make a pipe out the part I cut off once it dries :)

Easy come easy go
IMG_0096.jpeg

IMG_0099.jpeg

IMG_0097.jpeg

IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_0103.jpeg

IMG_0106.jpeg

Certainly much cleaner & a lot more room in there now, I’m super excited about the Sweet & Sour D especially

IMG_0101.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Many thx ^ Mars !

Weather dictates gonna harvest a couple today

IMG_0276.jpeg

1st - 80’s BLD Colombian which had tipped over in a storm few weeks back and half of her broke - only plant with absolutely zero signs of any PM or any other fungal pressures, I already have a cut of her :)

IMG_0250.jpeg

IMG_0251.jpeg

IMG_0265.jpeg

IMG_0252.jpeg

IMG_0253.jpeg

She could use a couple more weeks but weather & sun line dictate

Latest posts

Latest posts